Star Wars BattleFront Sniper Scout "WiP" !

schweinhund227

This is an old project... about 2 years old... which ended up on the shelf !

I decided to bring it back to the Front and Go to town on him !

the Helmet will under go minor mods...

The body was all cut up (divided up) so that I could work on each
part and either polish or correct the way the figure stands...

The weapons will also undergo some modifications

Hope you guys will follow this Re Built !!!

Should turn out pretty Kewl once done !

DSC04301.jpg

Although I was pleased at the way it turned out the first time.... I wanted it as good as the Relaxing Scout !!!
So I have my work cut out for me !

I'll try to keep track of what I have changed or at least give you a Picture here and there.... on my progress.

Norm

OUT !

This is where I am at !!!

Took the figure apart ! took out what was wrong and replaced with improved or New details...

DSC07335_resize.jpg

DSC07337_resize.jpg

vedder_2006.jpg

Hope you like what you're seeing ! I just finished the New Cummerbund and added Straps to the Armour pads...
Still have a few more details to scratch and I should be able to hit paint in a few days...

Take care all !

Norm.

OUT !

Wicked Norm. That is a great pose. I know how hard it is to achieve that - well actually I don't, but I can imagine how hard it is to achieve that. It'll be some sweet when it's done.

Screaming Samurai Studio: at this time.... I'm not planing on making Castings of that one ! But the parts layout could yeild itself to it !!!! Since I am planning a large Endor Bunker Dio ! I might have to make a few moulds... in order to speed things up !!!! Time will tell !

Scott ! No the Full size armor is not mine, I only wish !!! My wife would leave me if I started playing dressing up !!!

As for an Update.... I started my final painting....... he is looking spiffy !!!

Not as good as the "Relaxing Scout" but.... he didn't turn out too bad for a 3 week Redo !!!

Next.... the "Prowling Biker Scout" !

See you guys later...

large Endor Bunker Dio - man if you have an AT-ST to scale. That would be amazing. It will be amazing without it too of course.

a true test to your wife's love also.
Especially when she has to explain to her parents why the living room looks like a miniature redwood forest.

Ok... Bad choice of words !!!! I guess a large Dio can lead some to THINK quite LARGE !!!! LOL

I will either do The first one or
EndoreChase.jpg

The second one.... without Hans!
But I favor the first idea !!!

PDVD_319.jpg

I found some Blueprints for the "Rear Bunker" on line... so.... it will only be a Background not the whole thing...
I have to go easy on myself ... LOL Just more reasons to make more Biker Scouts !!!

I"ll be posting pictures soon !!!

Thanks for watching !

Yeah the first for sure. That will be fun, building the bunker. Great fun to weather it too. It would be cool to have one scout jumping onto the bike,. kinda mid-air.

Scott Girvan said:
Yeah the first for sure. That will be fun, building the bunker. Great fun to weather it too. It would be cool to have one scout jumping onto the bike,. kinda mid-air.

Scott ! Don't give out all my Uber secret Projects.... .... LOL

schweinhund227 said:
I will either do The first one or
The second one.... without Hans!

Hans?
Hans olo?
(But i shouldn't joke on this, i'm still calling him Yan because of the french dubbing ;))

Nice work on the first scout. What scale is it? looks big...

Yeah... the size or scale revolves around 1/8 to about 1/10

I have a 1/8th Jango Fett that is a little smaller... but not by much...

I'm polishing the Armor right now... my White paint was contaminated.... so
more delays...

That's why "Scotch Bright Pads" were invented... if you go light & slow it polishes.. Mate paints, if you press hard... it sands...

I'll come back this week end with some shots... of it assembled and painted !!!

Norm

OUT !

Thanks for watching !

Those Scotch Bright Pads are little wonders aren't they? I discovered using them for paint finishes a few years ago when I was working on murals and faux finishes.

Just a quick UPDATE on that project....

I am not finished painting it but its getting there...

I'll drop by again once he is complete and ready for Show !

DSC07406.jpg

Norm

OUT !

Awesome Norm. I love the look of the gloves - well the entire piece really. Can I put this in the gallery once complete?

Latest posts

Back