SS Tank Commander (Bust )

Only problem I can see with them right off is that the lining around them looks too pronounced.
Excellent work, otherwise

Thanks guys .

Q...The line round the eye will disappear when I start with the oils ,its just the way I do it , it'll come together ;)

Sorry fella's ,no more updates till next week ...Im off to Euro Militaire for the weekend ;D

Chris.

Chris, You and the fellas have an awesome time at Euro!!! I expaect lots of pics my friend!!! Do you have extra quid to Bail Dicky out of the pokey???? ;)

(((lol))) Hopefully he'll bring his running shoes with him and wont get caught ;D, yeah there'll be pics ...before & after ....lol

Chris.

Chris S said:
Thanks Biskup ;D

Ok ...Eyes first......

DSCF3799-2.jpg

These are done just as described in my how to thread ,not entirely happy with them so they may get done again ::)

Chris.

CHRIS ,

Cool lookin' bust ! I say leave his face like this ! He could've just emerged from th Coal Fields of Hungrey & after taking off his Goggles ! ;D ......

Great start .... I'm lookin forward to watchin this develop ! It's a great lookin' casting !

(((lol)))....Very good Erik ;D...I actually basecoated the face today ,so hopefully start slapping some oils on tomorrow ;)

Chris.

spud said:
Paint!!!! Paint!!!! Paint!!!! Paint!!!!

Slave driver ...get the whip out why dont ya ;D, I actually have been working on this guy too ,get some pics up tomorrow ,most of the oil work is done on the face ;)

Chris.

sweet. been tempted to get a bust but it will have to be a cheap one to practice on :)

in case anyone was wondering this bust/kit is not suitable for children!!!

now that thats out of the way, nice job !I amazed at watching figures being painted with oil...maybe some day i will learn this technique.

I'd best put it quietly back in the box then ::)

Chris.

LOL ya chris get cracking it not like you have a life of anything like that..

Thought I'd better get this moving again ....just to shut Spud up ;D ;D :p

This is the face after the first sitting with the oils ,still lots to do in the next sitting which will see the face come to life with a lot more colour and detailing .

DSCF4204-1.jpg

Im doing the second stage today ,and also working on his cap ,so more pics tomrrow ;)

Thanks for looking.
Chris.

Great to see this one up and running again Mr. S!! Looking very nice to boot!! ;)

Looking good Chris, I was begining to think he got KIA'ed

I'm glad to see you back on this!

Back