SS Tank Commander (Bust )

:) Hi there Chris,
that face looks beautiful, the colors are softly blending between them (damn my english language restraints); what I want to say is that there are no abrupt color changes in the face, everything is gradual, stepped color tonalities.

How about your back, Chris ?? Sure it´s better, but remember: do not play with 60 pounds concrete bags ;D Yes, I know is a tempting task ;D Just keep on modelling ;D
Salud, Chris ;)
RG

Thanks guys :)

Not sure why the pic has went all small ?? Anyhoo , Jelly ,Thats the beauty of oils ,they blend much easier than the acrylics with a lot less effort ;) I didnt have a problem with my back buddy ,it was a Hernia operation ,but Im healing nicely doctors wont let me work until the start of the new year ::) Thanks for asking fella ;) Hope you are good ?

Chris.

wow great update chris, and thats a long time to be off work,

Thanks Spud ....yip I've been off work since Feb mate !! AND I have to go back into hospital at some point next year to get the other side fixed too :( its not as bad tho ,so I should only be out for a few weeks .

Chris.

Time for another little bit ;D

I,ve been using Blues,reds, and white to try and create a bit of a cold look .He is in winter gear after all ;)
The cap is only set in place for the pics I still have work to do on it .
The face is nearly done ,still got the eyebrows ,hair and throat mic to do along with a few more touch ups to the face .

DSCF4252-1.jpg

I aslo got his jacket and scarf (snood) underway which will be blue grey to break up the colours a bit .

DSCF4212.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Chris.

Wow Chris!! This is lookingn incredible (like I expected anything less ::) ) I might have o put one of these on me X-mas list!! ;)

Thanks guys ;)

T ....these busts are about £15 UK buddy ...a steal ;D

Chris.

Thankyou very much fella's ,

Hoping to get at this today again ;D

Chris.

I should have followed this one originally Chris, great work. How big is the entire bust?

CHRIS ,

Where are We at on this Kommander. I like what you've done with th Flesh ! Really Lookin' Good !!

I'm waiting ...... Um .... CHRIS .... Um .... ;D ;D

I'm lookin' forward to th next installment !! Take your time brotha' !!

Thanks Erik ...yes I can take a hint ::) I juggling a number of things at the mo buddy ,but it will be back soon ;)

How you doin ,havent seen you for a while ?

Chris.

CHRIS ,

Hey Buddy !! Whew ! Ya' got a minute ? ;D

I was sick , with a fever etc . then after I was feelin' better from that .. I had to visit th dentist & get 2 teeth pulled :eek: combined with th painkillers , I was too loopy to build, much less make any sence on th net ;D .... so after I was healed ... Damn if I didn't get sick again ( a little worse th second time around so I went to see th Dr. to help Me kick it !) ! That coupled with an AUTO-CAD class ( autodesks' 3-D modeling & rendering) that I'm taking at th local Community College { I'm tryin' to get My 2 year degree in Auto-Cad} - My final project was to draw in 3-D & render a Jagd-Panther. I picked something that I thought was gonna be easy .. HA ! I had to cut back on some of th details in th interest of time , but I thought building a Dragon Jagd-Panther had a lot of parts ! I'll have some pix from this as soon as school opens back up & I can get in there to render some pix to show ;D

Any way I'm back & feelin' healthy ! I've missed all of ya' & there's a ton of stuff to catch up on !! Not to mention th builds that I have goin in th Group Builds :eek: I'm really hopin to get all of it done by th deadline !

I hope all's well with you mate & you had a Great Christmas !!

Jeez !!!!! good to hear your better now Erik ,sounds like you had a lotta fun ! you take your time fella ,you know this is a hobby ...life comes first ;)

You look after yourself and Happy New Year to you and yours .

Chris.

SPUD & CHRIS ,

Yeah , right ! I'm tellin' ya ... but it's all good now ..... just waitin' for an update ! ;D

Latest posts

Back