Spray Booth Building has BEGUN!

How much is it gonna cost you to send it to me in Australia once you're done building it for me Austin? :p ;D :p

Nice work.
FW190 (John)

it will be about the saem size as grendals once done wont it?

spud said:

Mine is roughly a 24x24x24 box. His is just a bit bigger, a 26x26x34 box.

My spray booth will be a table top booth. His, I believe, is a stand-alone.

austin132010 said:
spud said:

Mine is not a stand alone, it is on a small cabinet. But at its size, I had a hard time finding a cabinet for it to sit on...

Grendels said:
austin132010 said:
spud said:

Mine is not a stand alone, it is on a small cabinet. But at its size, I had a hard time finding a cabinet for it to sit on...

Yeah, I wasn't sure of that. :p

I'd love to have a spray booth, but I live in an apartment. :'(
I doubt that the owner of the building would be happy with me, even if I just stuck to acrylics.

We have fume hoods at school, so I was going to do my airbrushing in those, until I found out that the blower motor is not working :-\

Anybody out there airbrushing in an apartment? Should I just go ahead and do it, and kiss my DD godbye? ;)

i cant see any problems with it in the apartment your not doing any damage to teh room. just dont put a hole in the window! just open teh window every time you are going to use it and put the extractor hose out of it,

spud said:
i cant see any problems with it in the apartment your not doing any damage to teh room. just dont put a hole in the window! just open teh window every time you are going to use it and put the extractor hose out of it,

Yeah, that's my plan. ;)

spud said:

That is what I do with my booth.

austin132010 said:
spud said:

Yeah, that's my plan. ;)
I've got mine rigged up with a piece of perspex in the window's gap. This has a hole in which the extractor hose goes out of! Simple.. :)

I'm designing my new booth so I'm watching with interest ,
can you tell more about the 240 cfm fan?

Latest posts

Back