Solaria Flight-Twin Moebius Mk 7 Vipers--Finished

Wow, They looking great. An interesting Idea to take them from Solaria :) That brings me some...ideas :)

Excellent work on these Q! Love the colouring, weathering and the base. The stagger was a good call. Decals look great too.
I am also curious to see "what's next"!!

Excellent work there Q . I like the weathering its well done ,and always adds a bit more interest to the subject .....Very nice .

Chris.

Thank you guys very much for the compliments.

@CPO, I've got a lot of fanfiction and roleplaying that was done with the Solaria and her crew.

@Those who asked,
Not sure what's next. I know I have the GBs starting soon, and I'm working on at least one or two builds for those

Another excellent pair of models, Q! Great job!
You know, I'm currently rewatching the New BSG series, have made it to the forth season already, so your viper builds really came in resonance with the voice of my soul, it was a pleasure to watch them :)

Q, another outstanding performance!
They look great, side by side on the base!
Congratulations!
I am curious as to the back story of the Solaria. Was it another Battlestar?

Thanks, guys.

@ModelMakerMike,
Solaria, BSG-47 (in my version of things) was believed destroyed during the initial Cylon Attacks of the war.
In the miniseries, Dee mentions her by name as being destroyed, but that can easily be overlooked in the confusion of events.

Q,
have you ever done any paper and dice RPGs?
Somehow I think that you and I think rather similarly. I have an RPG that I and my friends developed since High School. And your concept with the Solaria, reminds me of how our game worked sometimes. I love when we can take stuff, sometimes minor stuff barely mentioned and spin it into something greater. :)
Keep up the good work!

Excellent work on the two vipers and the pilots look nifty too,looks like they have both seen plenty of action in there time. 8)

Mike and java,
Thanks.

@ModelMakerMike,
Played a LOT of paper and dice. Do my RP work mostly online now, though

:) Hola, Quaralane,

nice couple of figthers flying. I have not seen the modern series, just the old movie and the Lorne Green era TV serie, the old Vipers (as I remember) where more "Supersabre" style, ah???

Congratulations for the results. They are really nice.

I don´t know how to do it, but I think that it woul be very nice to put (photoshop trick ? ? ? ) some georgeous deep space-background photo and those two fighter "patrolling"...

Nice models, nice models ! ;)
Cheers, Q.
RG

Latest posts

Back