Secret Santa?

Would you participate in an SMA Secret Santa?

• Yes

Votes: 59 92.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it looks like we're going to be very busy at the North Pole this year!!! There is talk amongst the elves that it could be the biggest yet. I've got the reindeer eating a very high calorie diet and training hard so we can get to all your house's by dawn. Keep sending those lists in. Just remember, I will be checking twice.....

Don't forget to triple check the checklist to make you sure you don't miss anything when you double checked the checklist! ;D

You got my PM Santa Man!!

And just a heads up - whoever gets my Santa package, it will be wrapped with all the trimmings! I won't pull a "Grandma D" and toss it in a brown paper grocery bag with your name written on the front in black marker, then stapled across the top!

mr lucky said:
And just a heads up - whoever gets my Santa package, it will be wrapped with all the trimmings! I won't pull a "Grandma D" and toss it in a brown paper grocery bag with your name written on the front in black marker, then stapled across the top!

Whoever gets my name my Secret Santa can wrap my box in bare metal foil. Im game for that. Just sayen ;D

So when do we get the names so we can start getting things together and try to beat the Holiday mail rush?

Should I wrap it with this?
paper.jpg

Or this?
300px-Duct-tape.jpg

I'll be home for Thanksgiving break next week, so having a name by then might help me out, but I have a feeling I may have to wait till the end of the semester, which is mid December, before I can ship my gift.

Black Sheep 1 said:
So when do we get the names so we can start getting things together and try to beat the Holiday mail rush?
- Great Question! I'm sorry I didn't address this before.

The final day for submitting your entry will be Monday November 19th. My elves and I will then go over all of the entry forms and send you all PM's with your pairings. I've let the elves know to be ready to go on Monday so we are hopping to have names to you all by the end of the day Wednesday.

One last thing, don't forget to leave out the eggnog and cookies.

Happy Holidays!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back