Sd.Kfz.7 8t Late Production

The Chris & Spud Show - Live at SMA ! ;D ;D ;D

* SPUD : i try to take my time but the woman hogs teh tv and watches about 5 programs at once so only tv i see is when she sleeps :p

* CHRIS: I dont think yer alone there Spud ,I think most married fella's have one of those

* SPUD: im not married :)

* CHRIS: Lucky B*~#+^? :p

* SPUD: lol

;D Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha... ;D ...

This one of the best dialogues that I´ve "listened" in the last 20 years or so... ;DD

Just keep goin´ on this way you two guys and Scott will open soon "The Chris & Spud Show" ;D

Maybe I need to sleep, but it seems to me a mix of drama and humor ;D ;D I´m a little on SH%& state condition. :p

Spud... Spud... Spud ?

Where are you, lad?

Three days since last posting about this model ! I wish you´re OK, mate!

Have you been also abducted in the same ignominious way like Panzerace007/Erik some weeks ago?? ;D I know that he denies it... Chris S suggested some terrifying probe test... ;D

Just kidding,
Hope you´re OK,
Cheers/Salud, Spud

RG

PD: Shouldn´t I know that you´re the SPEEDY GONZALES of the Modelling World, I wouldn´t be so worried ;D

haha no im still here jelly just have other things to do at the mo :), i will be back at is in a few days

Yes mate ,that was yesterday ;D got the op at 9am ....back home for about 3pm !

Chris.

Hiya Spud

looking forward yet another great build...and a class subject too!!!!! ;D

cant wait to see how this one turns out

shane

Corr Blimey ,you're dragging this on a bit aint ya ;D

Chris.

wow cc you trough me to the second page

i has a question, the tier on the left is sprayed with vellajo flatt i sprayed it last week so why is is glossy? its the worst one and i will be the spare under the truck.
IMG_0640.jpg

:p What a strange thing that, Spud...

Did you shot that tyre with the AB in the same session? same pressure? same ABing distance?? ???

if you mean did i paint it the same day no i painted them the day before my ab pressure settings is around 15 when i done that not sure what distance i used but it was around teh same as what i did for painting it

Latest posts

Back