Sd.Kfz.7 8t Late Production

spud

Irish and proud of it :)
i supose i should post this one up, ;D, Yes Jelly another one :)

DRG6562art.jpg

so i was bored the other day and i opened up this, here is a link to the pmms review. im going to add a German sFH 18 Howitzer
w/Limber
to it.

i dint take any pics the otherday when i was building, but for now the chassy is built and painted along with the engine,

the build was fairly simple and no hicups in the instructions as of yet. i did of course put somthing on backwars but it loosk like it will be ok were it is. after all who is gona see it down in there :)

oh yes if you are wondering its tamiya German grey

IMG_0022.jpg

:eek: Another one spud? Just as well though, the Armor thread has died down the last few days. Good job of keeping it active. ;D

This does look like a cool kit. I like the looks of this HT with the cargo body.

haha ya it has a small bit, and me being into my armor i taught i should help out those of us in need :p.

but the ht is cool, there isnt very many pics of it tobe found and those i do find have a tarp over it, so ill have to make a custom one that will be rolled up

Damn, he's staring another one :eek: and I haven't even finished the one yet. More power to you Spud, looking forward to it.

lol ya :D but if i took as long as some of you guys ild loose interest in what im doing, but i know it pays off in the long run :)

any how onto the bit we all hate. im going to make these and paint them so i can fit them to the chassy. ive also made to the two air tanks well thats what they look like to me
IMG_0023.jpg

WOW :eek: You got plenty going on now Spud ;D That is a nice kit tho ,not quite as complicated as the Trumpy one ! and the sFH 18 would be a nice addition ;)

Good start too fella :)

Chris.

thanks guys. Yes chris its not a hard kit the most chalenging part will be the tracks because i have to put on the rubber pad. and that gun will prob pose more of a challenge than this :)

At least the tracks are'nt as bad as Trumpy ,in their kit the track pads are in two parts as well ,so thats three parts per link !

The gun shouldnt post you any probs mate ,and they're soooo worth it ;)

dios007.jpg

Chris.

lol that would be a nightmare.

ill be ordering the gun on monday some place and i should have it by the time i finish this :) so that would be tuesday ;P

Coming together, Spud,

I know that whe you were opening the box, you were thinking about me ;D & ;D

Aren´t you filled with remorse, Spud? Your production rate is throwing us into the mud ;D

OK, Spud, just confess: you will feel better, mate, emancipated: YOU-ARE-THE-HAPPY-OWNER-OF-THE-L.H.S. ;D

OK, this is gonna be great, this kind of german HTs are beautiful. I´ve locked-on this build.
Nos vemos,
RG

haha jelly i wish i owned one but if i did i wouldnt have time to build ;D

SPUD You are a Machine !!

Great lookin Start. I've got th Flakverling on th Bench & this is a really Good Kit .... JUst be mindful of when you attach the Driver';s compartment .... can Be a P.I.A. .... But You My Man can get it !! You're an Animal !

The Six Million Dollar Modeler !!

The Six Million Dollar Man TV Intro

lol by the time im done ill prob be 6mil in the red ;D have teh wheels on her at the mo i just need to put on teh front wheels so i can get the right levels for them and then its on to the cab

no, really :)

p.s. I did a StuG III for the review in 4 evenings, but now it is waiting to be painted for more than a month :)

wow i dont think i could build one that fast, i try to take my time but the woman hogs teh tv and watches about 5 programs at once so only tv i see is when she sleeps :p so that leaves me with noting else to do. but battlefield3 is out on friday so ill be ditracted on that for a tad :)

spud said:
i try to take my time but the woman hogs teh tv and watches about 5 programs at once so only tv i see is when she sleeps :p

I dont think yer alone there Spud ,I think most married fella's have one of those ;D

Chris.

Latest posts

Back