Scratchbulding a Banshee (Wing Commander IV)

Hey guys. I don't have much time these days. But I finally finished the Banshee. Thank god. It's over now.

Banshee_52.jpg

Banshee_53.jpg

Banshee_54.jpg

Banshee_55.jpg

Banshee_56.jpg

Banshee_57.jpg

OMG!!!!! ThAT IS BEAUTIFUL! WOW! I mean WOW. Elend, you've outdone yourself. Can I put this on the new site Gallery?

Cool. Thanks. The new site will have a gallery and finished builds will get posted on there along with modeler's name, scale etc... You will be able to search based on genre or display all based on date added. I'm working on that functionality tonight.

WOW! I love it! Makes me wanna see if I can find my old WC as see if it run anymore on my puter! lol

This build is unreal !!!!

I'm going to have to read through the build thread again from start to finish.

What is the base made out of? It's so clean - looks like laser-etched plastic.

Thanks guys! Thank you really much.

@dbhs: The base is made out of some rigid foam plastic. I do have that at work and simply cut it to size with a knife. It isn't that clean actually. If you look closely, you see that' its not perfect at all. But thanks to the glass dome, it's not that obvious. ;D

Hey elend, I know im hella late on this one but stumbled across it and wow bro trully a beautiful build!! :eek: :eek:
Mad respect and my hats off to ya man. SUPERB. :)

Wow!, that is awesome work right there,and the detail is excellent,cool. 8)

I don't know how I missed this thread. I love Wing Commander.

This is model making at its finest!

Very well done I like your detail work and clean build your finish is done very well.

the only way to get that kit you always wanted...... build your own ;D

XXXNITRO

Mate, just joined today and saw this, you are amazing, it looks frakk'n insane. Your detail is unbelievable!!! I've always wanted to scratchbuild a Wing Commander ship, i think the designs are all insane!! You have just inspired me...can't wait to see what you pump out next!!!!

Latest posts

Back