Scout Trooper Project ( a look back )

schweinhund227

Hello peoples and Happy New Year ! What is 2012 going to reserve us ?

Well I hope! I can set up some goals and finish some of my dormant Scout Trooper Projects...

I have a few laying around that I would love to have.... on display ! So I hope I can gather the energy and work my magic a few more times.... to close this chapter of my life !

First thing first.... some of you may not know about my 2 1/2 or 3 year debacle ! I started working on a new pose for my first AMT Speeder-bikes and Scout troopers.... in over 25 years.... and things got out of control.... I still don't know why ? to this day !

I have made a small Video of most of them.... well ! if you want to see them in REAL... I might do another one ? but for now this collage of some of my favorite pictures will do ! well I hope ?

Take care and Happy Modeling.... Sci Fi related or not !!! it's all good !

Norm

OUT !

Scout Troopers Overview.mp4

8)

Awe-inspiring! Just INCREDIBLE! The way you posed those figures, looks like they were plucked straight from the movie.

Just, :eek:

Thanks guys! It was a fun period of my life! I would like that flame to ome back! Someday! LOL

Thanks for taking the time to view the slideshow!

As a side note! I lost a lot of modeling friends when I went Star Wars for a while!
no kidding!

For the most part, we all liked the movies? So I never got over that!

Anyway! Let those that appreciate SW enjoy it!

Later people!

Unreal Norm. I haven't seen another modeler do such great work with the Scouts. You own this figure.

Makes me wanna finish up my project...

Scott ! and some others.... I know I owe a few figures... but untill some of the Moulds have been Redone ! I won't be able to supply you guys with copies...

OOMOO 30 RTV Lifespan isn't much when used and abuse like I did !!!

Scott you have plenty to keep you occupy while this is being addressed ! No worries...

and thanks for the Comment ! from a Star Wars Fan like you... it means a lot !

Later people !

Norm, that's some fantastic work. I'm amazed how life like the stance is with them, very nice.

Now thats exactly the models i asked you about......awesome stuff mate.

And dont worry about going all Star Wars, your talking to a man who is a self confessed Stormtrooper addict and even owns a set of life size armour and an E11 prop blaster. ;D

I have soooo many diff Stormtrooper models its untrue, one of my all time favs is this one made by Kotobukiya....

Koto-ScoutTrooper-001.jpg

I think you could make your self very rich selling models like those.....i know i'd buy them for sure.

I really hope you do more in the future as you obviously have a passion about models and it most certainly shows.

Keep up the awesome work mate.

TTFN Matt

Look out guys, I think this guy's building his own Clone army! ;)
You really are an awesome builder! True art!

schweinhund227 said:
Scott ! and some others.... I know I owe a few figures... but untill some of the Moulds have been Redone ! I won't be able to supply you guys with copies...

OOMOO 30 RTV Lifespan isn't much when used and abuse like I did !!!

Switch to the MoldMax line. It's a little more math being a 10-1 ratio vs 1-1 but the molds last longer. It's also about 1/3 cheaper - about $90US for a gallon vs almost $150US for OOMOO.

NORM ,

These are Off-th-Chain !! Great Craftsmanship !! I love th Sniper ... He's just too Bad AZZ ! We've traded messages before & you know I dig th Heck outta these ! I just can't get over that Endor Dio ... I'd love to see inperson one day .

Hopefully you'll get th time & the Fire to get back on these. Outstanding !! O.K. ... I'll stop now .. I'm just blabbing incessantly !

Scouts are second to None !

\m/_\m/

just watched the vid norm and omg, I love starwars but not as nutty about it as fubar... ??? :p but i can appreciate the time and effort that went into this, i can only dream of being able to do that to a figure,

Truly Awsome

1cd101f6.jpg

If I could buy one and get away with it, I would join the Core but my wife would leave me.... LOL

She likes the movies but it stops there! LOL

I'm still waiting for a decent model of a Snow Trooper to be made....then my collection would be complete. ;D

Latest posts

Back