Scout Trooper Project ( a look back )

Yup, a very well made video, Norm. It was a pleasure to see your giant_scoutrooper_and_bikes_awesome_mega_dio once again :)
actually can spend hours surfing through it's related pics on photobuclet, a link to which You've once posted here.

I remember every post Norm!!! one of the longest running and most viewed threads on Starshipmodeler ever.

Great to see it all again, and hopefully you do get back into it again some day. There are so many more varients you could do.

As always, love ya work.

Ozzy

Thanks guys! Yeah Ozzy! Your memory serves you well! It was over 10,000. LOL

Those were the days! You had some crazy views as well John with our Falcon.... Good old days!

LOL. Yeah, I want to make a few more! Just trying to Energize myself o do it!

Getty up!

norm ya could get a very pretty penny if ya ever decide to sell, ya know to make room for teh new breed of trooper ;D

WOW,
that was some amazing work!
Beautiful.
While I was watching I was thinking I wonder if he could make some more parts for sale. Then it sounded like your molds went bad?
It sounds like a lot of the guys here would be willing to buy some....Me included. SO....if you ever decide to fire up the ol' resin forge again. I think you have a fairly Captive market here. :)
I watched the original S.W. trilogy this last Saturday, and my step-son joined me for half of "Empire" and all of Return of The Jedi". We both remarked on how much more awesome the biker scouts are than the regular Stormtroopers. Don't get me wrong, cuz I love Storm trooper armor. I wish someone would produce a great plastic storm trooper model kit, and I have been wanting that since....oh... I don't know....1977? ;D

;D. Thanks guys!

The problem with marketing those would be...... Licensing ! I don't intent to get one nor my stuff
Anywhere near the Quality level required to get one! Issued!

I have agreed with some here and on other sites to share a few duplicates.... Or left over parts....

To help their Speeder bike project.

The Relaxing Scout and Sniper Scout were designed as kits! Same for the Straight going scout! All others like the Side shooting or Rear shooting or Prowler are modification or custom creation from the Straight going Scout kit!

I have looked in sending the parts to a Mold maker in Canada and some duplicates to be made but the overall costs are way out of my comfort zone! I am retired now, So that big Fat Army pay is no longer there to support such projects!

And C&D letters are never too far away when you play around with Star wars stuff!

I am slowly re-working my Orginal Scout kit and once he is ready! I will pour a few!

Will I sell them? Probably not! Will I try to find good homes for some? Maybe?

so! Thanks for the warm comments! build your Speeders!

And keep posted ! I might get working on them again soon!

Later guys!

Norm.

Latest posts

Back