Scott's new mancave

You might try the Novus polish series for the car. I've heard of car modelers using it, but I've never really seen it be used nor the before and after differences.

Nice update man, good luck with the new man cave mate and I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with that sweeeeet ride ;D 8)

Thanks guys. Really looking forward to the build. Yeah, I'd love to own a muscle car....so totally cool.

Great, now you've made a bit of a commitment, we look forward to you building again and making videos.

Wow, that car is different for you. Different is good. I can see the smile on your face now when you are polishing that nice shiny paint. ;D

Anxious! Got the bedroom cleaned out tonight and ready for paint.

Not sure what color...black and orange? Lol.

I like the orange and black idea....I'd keep the orange low to prevent it reflecting everywhere and tinting your LIFE !

Brush up some industrial style panel lines and add some weathering. Cant wait to see the outcome !

I don't have any brick left...I like it too and am considering buying some.

I like the idea of orange, white, black. Maybe a stripe. I can do pretty much anything I want too...I need to do some sketchups.

Oddly enough, I know videos are pretty time consuming. Have we ever thought about doing a free Podcast with some reader and editor contributions? Might be an idea for the fruture after the next BSC.

That room is going to be so well lit from every direction, I bet people think you have a grow house down there ;)

Scott Girvan said:
I don't have any brick left...I like it too and am considering buying some.

It really wont be an SMA mancave without the brick! I do like the idea of some black and orange highlights. Perhaps you can have the SMA logo painted on the wall. How sweet would that be as a back ground for any future videos you do?

Yeah, I'd love to afford more brick wallpaper. It's not cheap though. I'll have to make sure there's lots of lighting.

As for podcast. I honestly can't even imagine having the time to put that together, not now for sure. All of my efforts are focused on the magazine. But, I do plan to get building again, shoot some casual videos and have some 'hobby time'.

I'm thinking something like this. Not too bright, but bright. The SMA orange. Bit of brick...bit of garage feel.

4162.jpg

True. I'd like to have the brick look on one wall though. Thing is, once I build my work surfaces, alot gets hidden.

Top part, painted white, would have posters and 'stuff'. Love your pics, great woodwork too. Which I could do, box in some pine boards.

At the end of the day, being a 11x13 room, not much of the 'cool' will be on camera...can't do a very long shot in there, lol.

Latest posts

Back