Scalemodelmedic's Staghound

Thanks to all you guys for your comments !! Your response has been amazing.

I've nearly finished the vehicle part right now. I have tried to get some photos, but as you can see I've had a real off night with the camera so all the pics are different colours :( I'll get some better ones soon !

stage_5_1.jpg

stage_5_2.jpg

stage_5_3.jpg

stage_5_4.jpg

Jon...

I'm not sure we can be friends anymore.

j/k

;D

Seriously though brother, you're back to your roots and kicking the heck out of this one. I love it.

Hey Ken hows it going mate. I am enjoying this build and my own methods a lot, so it's good to hear it's pleasing on the eyes there !

Did a little on the stowage tonight but I'm feeling truly burnt out at the moment. Need another good weekend's fishing to get me firing on all cylinders again !!

progress on the stowage :

stowage1.jpg

I just this second finished painting the first basecoat on that little bit lol

yeah it's magic sculp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOJkUpDe90Q

thats the method I use. The key is to wait until it gets to just the right point in curing THEN do the folds. I love this stuff !

Hey guys, cheers ;D

I've been doing a little more stowage today in between preparing for fishing and watching the World Cup games.

Sure it might seem like not a lot just folding up some blankets and stuff...

stowage2.jpg

stowage3.jpg

But I like to add details... so if you look closely, you will find that I attach my stowage with "working" straps i.e they go through the photoetch buckles properly, just like the real thing, and I really use them through tie-downs on the model to hold the stowage in place. These little things make me enjoy the hobby more.

stowage4.jpg

So though it doesnt look like I did much, there's more to it than meets the eye ;)

That's looking really good SMM!!
Bet you thought you had a win yesterday too! I love English goalkeepers. You're going to have to bring back Shilton if you want to get out of the group. ;)

Just a quick update

Got a few things left to do before this can be called finished - but I won't be touching it with pigments until the very end as I like to leave them dusty and if I do them too soon - fingerprint city !

b_stag_1.jpg

cheers
Jon

Latest posts

Back