Rusty M4 half track

Truely Awesome work Rob! Water just brings the whole thing together! Stunning performance Buddy!!! ;D

This is an absolute beaut Rob, the swamp base is fantastic dude!!!!..................really love the effect that water gives..........this absolutely rocks bud!! ;D

`Boots`

Thanks all for hanging in there with this slow build.

Ok guys, I have been looking at the water and there was something missing...hhhhhm...got it. It was missing that nasty green algae that you see floating at the top. Well at least around these parts it does.((LOL))

Well I was playing around trying to come up with a way of doing it...it kind of worked but I have no idea what I did...well kind of. Anyhoo, here is what I came up with. It's hard to see the texture in the pics but you get the idea.

algae002.jpg

algae001.jpg

I'm gonna play around with it some more and see what else I can do to make this look as real as possible.

Rob

That looks might dam real to me Rob, being a keen fisherman that looks identical to what used to sit on the water of some of the freshwater lakes i used to visit....................in fact i caught a tyre exactly like that once...............((LOL)) ;D

`Boots`

Thanks guys. yeah I was thinking of a frog or rabbit :-\

I'll add the shrooms when they get painted then call it quits on this one.

scratchmod

Calling this one done unless I come up with something else to add. I did add some mushrooms but still need to take pics of that part.

scratchmod

POND SCUM!!!! Love it (really had to think about what I said ::)) A masterpiece Rob! Dying to see this up close buddy....hint, hint ;)

LOL ,,, I like the tree that grows through the Rear cab.... So True !!!

I have seen old Farm equipment left over in fields for years... and they look just like
that !!!

Very well done ! True life ! you have mastered that technique... lots to learn from you!

I'll be following your post for sure....

don't worry Rob, in due time there would some mosquito larvae swimming in the pond, Lol!!! its really awesome!!!

Latest posts

Back