Revell/Monogram Cylon Raider

Ian said:
I'm also looking for alligator clips without teeth, or something not as sharp as the ones I got from RS.

Ian I found these at radio shack, although not as large as the others i have bought before.

DSCN0427-vi.jpg

hook1169 said:
Ian said:
I'm also looking for alligator clips without teeth, or something not as sharp as the ones I got from RS.

Ian I found these at radio shack, although not as large as the others i have bought before.

DSCN0427-vi.jpg

Ooo nice! Will have to pick some up.

This is what happens when you've had to wait 3 weeks to work on your kit and you finally get ~16.43 minutes to airbrush a "fast" mix of Future and Tamiya Flat Base. I was not paying attention and mixed too much Flat Base.

So close. So very, very close. *sigh*. Any suggestions?

DSCF5373_zps06bf1938.jpg

I have done that before, just mix up some more future and flat base, just use less flat base. The new coat will reduce the frosting effect and save it.

Solander and Grendels - thanks for that suggestion. . I'll give it a try for sure. I'm feeling much better now! ;D

Very good job on the enhancement bits, the paintings/weatherings! Great job and love the base!

When its time for me to build this sucka, could I use some of your ideas for mine?

Look forward to more of your works!

B

She is a thing of beauty! Good work!

ModelMakerMike - Thanks!

Very good job on the enhancement bits, the paintings/weatherings! Great job and love the base!

When its time for me to build this sucka, could I use some of your ideas for mine?

Look forward to more of your works!

Boxster - Thank you. Please use (and improve) on any of my ideas. I look forward to seeing your build.

Really nice build!

I love your weathering effect!

Dark Kyp - Thanks, sir!

Stunning work, mate.
The paintwork and the weathering are probably the best I've seen on the original series raider.
Awesome!

Latest posts

Back