Pictures of my Finished Dioramas.

JohnReid

These are not works in progress so I guess I will post them here.They are now on permanent display at the Canada Aviation & Space Museum in Ottawa,Canada.
Cheers ! John.

IMG_2692-1-1-4.jpg

Amazing work! Those are builds that I'd really like to see in person.

And while the subforum is titled Works In Progress, people post their finished work there as well. Perhaps there should be some way to, like a flag or tag, to differentiate from works in progress in finished builds.

Thanks Scott ! yes That is what I try to create to better help tell my story.I approach diorama making a little differently in that the story is actually more important to me than the building of the diorama.It is a new idea and one that has great potential I believe. :)

Very impressive work John. The lighting really does wonders for the creating an atmosphere not to mention the great deatil in each of the builds. Do you mind if I ask you, do they commision you to do these builds or do you build what you like and donate them to the museum?

Having seen some of these in person at the museum, I can tell you that the pictures don't do them justice.

If you are ever in the Ottawa area, 2 places are a must stop. Canadian Aviation Museum, and the Canadian War Heritage Museum.

Latest posts

Back