Spoils of war

Laying these are a pain…if you decide to do this make sure you mix all the cobblestones you will use together because the batches are not the same color.

IMG_2256.jpeg

Last edited:
I like how this product looks and feels but the process is time consuming and expensive. This section of road is close to 3000 individual pieces. The sidewalk was made up of three boxes of specific parts.

I like how this product looks and feels but the process is time consuming and expensive. This section of road is close to 3000 individual pieces. The sidewalk was made up of three boxes of specific parts.
Love your commitment to the build. It certainly shows in all of your finished work. Pantherman

The flooring looks great, the street too, and this is taking shape very well, Ruck On!

Like the broken window. Pantherman
The one window you are referring to is plastic and don’t like how it looks. I learned a new trick. You take a very thin glass microscope slide, cut it to shape and once securely glued you break it. Right now the simulated windows are a thin plastic. Once I get the material I will try it on a few windows.

The one window you are referring to is plastic and don’t like how it looks. I learned a new trick. You take a very thin glass microscope slide, cut it to shape and once securely glued you break it. Right now the simulated windows are a thin plastic. Once I get the material I will try it on a few windows.
They look great to me. Pantherman

The slide or slide covers ?
The slides are too thick but the covers work great .

Latest posts

Back