Spoils of war

The cobblestones might take a lot of effort, but your result is definitely worth it. The individual cobblestones look like, well, individual cobblestones.

It's like the armor modelers who use the individual track links that have all the pieces a 1:1 track link has, and assemble them. A lot of work, but in the end, it looks like a track link assembly.

For the amount of imagination you have in planning your diorama, it's worth it, this is turning into a photographic representation of the ruin.

Those cobblestones remind me of a company called Hansa Systems, who made scale building materials-individual cobbles, bricks, roof tiles, etc. I've never tried their product, but it's the same kind of detail.

Ah! I still have their link: https://www.hansasystemsusa.com/

Looking forward to your next update, RE!

yes , you posted it AFTER I asked for clarification .
That " above comment " was in response to your prior post .
Stop taking this personally .

The product I used for the street and sidewalks were from Juweela. Once I spread the grout into the cracks, I used a fine mister and the grout hardened.

On a related subject...what type of material is best for a non-broken window? I've never added them to a window frame. Thanks.

What happened to RE-500/Former? I was really enjoying seeing his skilful work and amazing model lighting/photography. Were the comments too inquisitive for him perhaps? Disappeared at KMN first and now here too.... Maybe he has a FB page where he can control the commentary???

What happened to RE-500/Former? I was really enjoying seeing his skilful work and amazing model lighting/photography. Were the comments too inquisitive for him perhaps? Disappeared at KMN first and now here too.... Maybe he has a FB page where he can control the commentary???
Haven't seen anything since early January. Pantherman

Latest posts

Back