Photobucket slow load?

Captain Caveman III

"Captain Caveman"!
Hay is any one here having trouble getting the Photobucket site to load up?
I have tryed all day yesterday an just now. The web page take a really long time to load. An when I try to log in the page will eath load up really slow of just freaz up. I thought it was my PC at first. I can surf the net fast like coming here(SMA),(Sprubender) Yahoo even. I just can't get Photobucket to load up or login.
So I'm thinking of going over to Flickr or may be Imageshack.

What is the best image hosting sit out there guys, or what would all suggest?

All my photos are still up and the link between them and bucket are still linked. I just can't get the page to load. I'm blocked for some reason that i can't explain.
Oh well it's time to move on. With out an account I'm unable to post any work till I get a new one.

Having no problems with Photobucket at all from my end, Captain.

Couple of questions on your problem:
What browser are you using?
Any Anti-virus/anti-spyware?
When did you last clean your internet history?

Quaralane said:
Having no problems with Photobucket at all from my end, Captain.

Couple of questions on your problem:
What browser are you using?
Any Anti-virus/anti-spyware?
When did you last clean your internet history?

My "Application software" is from Bellsouth.
Yes I have Anti-virus/anti-spyware!
I last cleaned my History at about 4:35AM to day.

Just now I tryed clicking of the Photobucket sign in page and it came up fast.
Now I do remember the last thing I loaded, It was a copyed photo from sqadron online store and it was a copy righted photo. I Now that I have gott'in back in, I removed that photo. Now I did do something that I have never done sins I got this Touch Smart PC. I unpluged my (Blue Tooth) HP wireless keyboard and mouse. I was trying them out on and old PC, any way once I came back into my office and re-pluged the USB wireless card. I then tryed loading the Photobucket page and it came up as fast as it us to. So I don't know if it was the removel of that photo or the un and repluging that didi it.

Thank's for talking/(typing) with me.
Vince

Latest posts

Back