Photobucket?

Biskup

Do any of you also have problem with photobucket lately?
For past few days I'm unable not only to upload photos but also to search my existing library.

There's a thread on Missing-Lynx about this, it seems to work fine for some and not for others, it may depend on which browser as people using IE8 seem to have the most trouble while Firefox users not so much.

I did a test in that thread and was able to post photos from both old and new style accounts, I doubt that is much help to you guys though. ???

Well I have IE and Firefox and it doesn’t work from neither of them.
It worked after the changes in photobucket but it stopped few days ago :(

Im the same as Lukasz ,it worked for a few days after the change (which I still dont like ) but then just stopped ,it wont even show my pics ?? I tried clicking the button to go back to old style ...nothing happened ,none of the buttons respond ...not even the Help button :mad: gettin annoyed cause all my work is on there ,still have all the originals ,but thats not really the point :(

Chris.

Thanks Ken , But that issue actually dates back to Sept 18th lol ...I managed to contact them throught it tho ,so we'll see what happens ;)

Chris.

You snooze you loose, I ditched photobuket on the weekend for Flickr. Was never very impresed with it anyway, the old version was slow and clunky and always froze up my PC, and the new version just plain didnt work, not bits of it, all of it! There is a link that supposedly takes you back to the old version , even that didnt work :mad:

However I did find it much easier to post pics with photobucket on this forum compared to flickr.

I'm no computer guru but it would be nice if we could bypass the 3rd party alltogetherand upload direct from your PC, but I'm sure it has something to do with something that is beyond my comprehension..lol

I think its a matter of Storage Rookie , the space needed to store all the pics uploaded everyday would be incredible ! ...just my thoughts .

Chris.

Latest posts

Back