Video Upload from Sim Card to Photobucket

hooterville75

Is it common to take HOURS to download a video frm a CD card to Photobucket ? I got a new Kodak point and shoot digital camera that takes photos and videos. I shot a video yesterday but somehow lost the cord to transfer the photos and videos from the camera to the computer. Howevcer my computer has a card reader on it so I should be able to transfer the photos and videos to photobucket that way. the photos worked perfectly as you can see by my BSC entry but I tried to download the video and it took HOURS and didnt even get two percent. Any ideas or suggestions ?????

Video is going to be a much bigger file than the pictures are.

If you have a card reader on you PC, move the video to your harddrive first, then upload it to photobucket.

ECH has the right idea.
Problem's the speed the card reader lets the computer pull data from it.

Elm City Hobbies said:
Video is going to be a much bigger file than the pictures are.

If you have a card reader on you PC, move the video to your harddrive first, then upload it to photobucket.

So open the card on my laptop, drag it from the folder to the desktop and then upload to photobucket or ? This is all new to me. I guess what Im asking (and will probably sound stupid ha ha) how do I get the video to my harddrive ?

Hooterville, Open a new folder on the computer, ( name it something relevant ), open the file on the SD card, and drag the file into the new folder, (Copy or Move). Then upload the file from the new location.

I hope this helps.

Jim

Papermodder said:
Hooterville, Open a new folder on the computer, ( name it something relevant ), open the file on the SD card, and drag the file into the new folder, (Copy or Move). Then upload the file from the new location.

I hope this helps.

Jim

Thanks for the suggestions all. Ill try this later this evening and try to get it up to see if its of better quality then the Kodak Mini I use normally. (Fingers crossed ha ha) Thanks again all.

Latest posts

Back