Photobucket problems

MrNatural

my head is falling off my head
So, I've had the same photobucket account for the last 4 years, never had one single issue with the site. Now all of a sudden I cant upload any photos. I'm not trying to upload any files that are too large and I have plenty of space left on my account for photos, like more than I could ever use :-\

I dont have a facebook or twitter account and I never will so the only option I have is to upload them from my hard drive. After I select the photo I want to upload, usually it will proceed to upload instantly, but lately, nothing will happen.

I tried all sorts of basic trouble shooting, and I even re-installed Firefox to see if that would some how make it work, to no avail.

I've been using flickr since this happened and it works just fine, I just prefer the photobucket interface and for this to just happen all of a sudden has me perplexed. Anyone else have this issue?

Ya, don't use firefox. It's pretty flaky. My wife was having similar issues with firefox on a different site. She switched browsers and it worked fine. Try using your IE just to see if it works. I just uploaded a pic to photobucket with chrome no problem. :)

Kev's likely right.
I've been using Chrome almost exclusively because of issues with Firefox

I've had a paid account on PB since 2007 and never had an issue with them.
I only use Firefox.
Maybe there's a problem with your ISP?

I use Chrome as well and my photos from PB did not go through for final entries form. However the links did show in the forum post for the BSC. Puzzled by this... Good news is one of the SMA Moderates, Quaralane caught the error and submitted the photos for me. :)

I just went ahead and switched to Chrome now it works just fine ;D Thanks for the suggestions fellas!

Latest posts

Back