Past builds 2

Original E, is this the 1K scale? Great job lighting that up. These smaller Trek models can be a nuisance to build up with lights. You've got to be looking forward to the R2 OST 350 in the autumn. Build threads will be flying in forums all over the place.

Great work on those original Trek ships. The lighted one is really cool looking....the nacelle effect is
particularly nice. Keep on Trek'n! Bill

Thanks guys! Actually this connie was named the Defiant with a mismatched registry.(for fun of course!!)

Glorfindel said:
Original E, is this the 1K scale? Great job lighting that up. These smaller Trek models can be a nuisance to build up with lights. You've got to be looking forward to the R2 OST 350 in the autumn. Build threads will be flying in forums all over the place.
Thanks! When I got back into scale modeling ten years ago there was a hankering to build some more SciFi stuff again.I happened upon the 1/1000 scale by accident in a hobby store I worked at.I just loved the compact scale of it and built several ships. The first time I lit this scale it was kinda dinky but did well nonetheless.In '05 a 1/350 STMP connie was completed as my first lighted project.Loved the scale of it but not enough room in my small home!
The upcoming classic 1/350 is tempting but maybe a bit later ;)

Latest posts

Back