Panther A Late Production

Great work spud, camo turned out nice and those rusty plates are wicked, very realistic.
They really add depth, top work

Spud sorry mate this one slipped past me in the last couple of days. It looks fantastic very very cool, and as Chris and Norm said they hide behind the wheels so don't worry mate.
Looking forward to seeing this complete, chop chop now!

Lol thanks mj, pressure is mounting now!! Not that I'm worried :p

spectaular work as always......its raining like crazy here in Florida, so i'll finally be picking up my BlackHawk build and photographing my T-90 build to submit !

I have to get my skills up to par !

Right i was in two minds if i should try this so Pray to the Armor gods i don't Ferk this up..

pics would be handy..

_MG_3633.jpg
_MG_3634.jpg
_MG_3636.jpg

oh and another suspension arm broke off so i attached a brok of wood to keep it of the ones that aint broke

yep bucket loads ;D have it washed down now and will work away with it untill im happy with it

thanks mj.

Aright im happy with what i see.

streaking don't really work on the zimm

_MG_3652.jpg
_MG_3653.jpg
_MG_3654.jpg
_MG_3655.jpg
_MG_3656.jpg
_MG_3657.jpg
_MG_3658.jpg
_MG_3659.jpg
_MG_3660.jpg
_MG_3661.jpg

i think that was a long exposure Roman because it don't look that bright in person, ill get better pics later on and see how it looks.

thanks Mj :)

Well i gave here some shoes and socks last night.
left to do is the jack and the tools then on to final details and a few touch ups
_MG_3662.jpg
_MG_3663.jpg
_MG_3665.jpg

nice colour on the polished road wheels.

Note that on the left side the outer road wheel #3 has part without paint - sometimes I have same problem because I touch them with hands. ;)

Latest posts

Back