Panther A Late Production

OK here is a pic. base color dark yellow with a dash of buff to lighten it tad
_MG_3595.jpg
and the Krome is Bloody Awesome,

Next up is the camo something Ive never done...... this will be intersting

oh and the Gun i forgot to shoe the other night
_MG_3591.jpg

got some camo on, First time doing a camo job and im happy with it :)

_MG_3600.jpg
_MG_3601.jpg
_MG_3602.jpg

and wb is off on the pics for some reason

8). Looking pretty cool!

What are the lines on the roof Armour plates suppose to represent?
RAW steel? Or welds lines?

Enlightens me my friend!

Wow! Really great camo and weathering work Spud!

I believe I called you a factory before, now I realize you are very much a Jerry maker! This is blasphemy! [I believe that is failure joke number two for today ;D]

Lol fruit,

Norm that's rust from steel being stored and getting wet

:eek: MAN ! Spud !

That Panther is alive, mate ! :D

You´ve done a beautiful painting job, truly, congrats Spuddy...

Are you going to go far with the weathering stage?? it woul be a crack model, Spud... :D

RG

As far as I can jelly :D and thx for the kind words :)

Roman I used masking tape and sprayed between them. I used lifecolor rust paints oils pigs and enamell paint.

well after several light filters i got the tones to where i want, Decals were also put on and red painted where the zim has been knocked off,
_MG_3610.jpg
_MG_3614.jpg
_MG_3616.jpg

Disaster has stuck
_MG_3617.jpg
no idea how this has happened this is just gonna make things harder now

Weird those suspension arms broke but such is life! Best of luck patching this up! Lucky for you! They sit behind lots of road wheels !

Spud ! She's looking mighty fine mate ,your best yet I think :) Those arms are an easy fix ,just drill and pin them ...job done ;) She'll look as good as new ;)

Chris.

Thanks Chris i was thinking the same thing :) about it being my best. the arms are easy to fix just a pain in the arse.

Norm it is very weird indeed

That actually happens very easy ! you maybe havent realized and been lifting the tank at that point and its gradually weakened the joint were it has been flexing slightly ,no biggy tho you'll have it fixed in a jiffy ;)

Chris.

Latest posts

Back