Panther A Late Production

ah thanks for the Offer Roman, But i bought them before i started this project with the view to doing it, :) so all is covered,

well i have the first side of tracks ready for Glue, Yes there on back to front for a size test.
_MG_3450.jpg
_MG_3451.jpg

spud said:
Erik would you beleve i had that tool in my basket last week on Historex and dumped it at the last second, I will Order it this week for sure, and im glad you agree with me on the pe.

Did you get any time to work on your bulds Erik?

;D ;D ;D . SPUD - Unfortunately I've had Zero time on th bench save a couple of build days @ a local HobbyTown (New work schedule - 14 days sometimes 7 days a week with a 2 hour commute ) I've progressed on th RSO/1 but it won't beat th deadline. I've picked up some much needed reference from MK.35. A Great book on th RSO/1 !! Great interior pix. originally I wasn't gonna model th interior .... Well .... I couldn't leave well enough alone ! ;D I'll post dome progress pix ... picke it back up after th Contest.

Keep Rockin' on th Panther !!

it sucks Erik but at least your brining in the coin!. i have both sets of tracks done now and blackened so there rinsed and off drying :)

SPUD,

Yeah , don't get Me wrong. I love th fact that I can provide for My Family. I just hate it cuttin' into My Bench time ! Also with this schedule it leaves Me Dogg-Azz tired 7 I can;t even get th time to hop on th Net !!

I think it'll start to lighten up a bit soon. Then I can hit th Bench & here more often !! Fingers crossed !!

\m/

Lol I know how it feels but look at all the extras you can buy from all that coin :D

Thanks Norm

oh ! What do you use for Pins ??? I use the wire that comes with the kit but Never seen those Large PINS before....??

is better than the wire ? and you Snip them off with a Diag Cutter later ???

interesting !

the wire is too flimsyfor my liking, I use dress maker pins and once they are all in place i pull them back a little bit the put the spuer glue on and shover them home and let that sit over night and then snip clean,

And i can use the cut offs on the next set of tracks depending on the width of the track:)

Ok well here is a mock up of how things are looking at the moment,_MG_3568.jpg
_MG_3569.jpg
_MG_3570.jpg
_MG_3571.jpg

well the end of the build is in sight ;D

AA armor all ready. its only sitting in place so i can remove it and paint it with out messing up the rest of the tank
_MG_3572.jpg
_MG_3573.jpg
_MG_3574.jpg
_MG_3575.jpg

alright im done. all thats left to add is the tools and mabe one fender,

Final shot without her makup on, i wont be using all teh skirt armor as it will hide all the detail n teh track and zim behind them
_MG_3587.jpg
_MG_3588.jpg

Latest posts

Back