N.Korean SU-76

Thanks BJ, I'm hoping the wash makes them stand out just a little more.
Old Clint is taking shape.There was a two hour show on last night about his career,pretty good too.

Tony lee

That is looking rather spiffing Tony ;D Great work as always my man ,lovin all the little touches going into this one ,she's gonna be a corker under paint ;)

Tut !! The first snow just started ::) ...Oh well here we go :(

Chris.

Ain't that the truth. ::)
We're told 1 inch of the stuff or freezing rain by morning. ::)

Paints coming but I need to make the tow cable end clamps first.
Tony lee

Tell me about it ::) First time I've had to put the heaters on in the workshop this year ??? ....Its cold :eek:

Chris.

Good News Folks
The winter mess just missed us by a hair. It's still pretty cold,windy and the dampness makes it feel even colder.

I did get those tow cable eyelet retainers made,cleaned up the tools and painted the wooden handles, cleaning rods and mg stocks.
100_1179.jpg

Thanks for coming by 8)
Tony lee

Hi Tony lee;

Tony awesome work I love it you set a new bench mark every time I see one of your works.Like I have been saying been a while since I posted and what a welcome site to see the work you and others have been doing. The "Diana" Awesome.

XXX

The deck there is beginning to get cluttered.....I like it!!! Nice job!!! Good news on The nasty just missing you!! In the Nor' East Mr. T and it's December....about 60 F today :eek: Not to sure what is going on, but I like this too!! ;) Carry on my friend!! ;D

:(The nasty has us in its grip this morning,I spoke too soon.
Black Ice with a coating of snow on top. Even the police have given up trying to keep up with the accidents.

Progress will slow today because an open window with 22 F degrees is not an option. ::)

Thanks for the good words fellows
Tony lee

Since it was such a cold day Spud I spent time painting the smaller parts.
While I was waiting on some of the paint to dry I got to looking at the big picture and noticed the fenders
were rather naked compared to German armor.

The cleaning rods were up under the casement above the tool boxes out of sight and since the right fender
was bare as Lady Godiva's fannie I will move the rods over to that side.
100_1181.jpg

The left fender is just a bare so i'll mount a couple sets of spare track links on it. Still looked empty and I had a piece of that tea bag left over from making the cover tarp so I rolled it up and tucked it under the fender brace,that took up some of the extra space.
100_1180.jpg
Did you notice the horn?
While looking for those spare track links I found the horn stuck in behind one of the box corner flaps.
I drilled out the bell or trumpet to look more like how it should. ;D

The rear door is still missing but who cares?
Stay warm if you can
Tony lee

Looks good Tony ,great work on the fenders ....Like yer horn ;D

Chris.

Thanks Scott,I try. ;D

BJ will back me up on this, "SPGs Forever".
You will back me up want you BJ?????? ;)

Tony lee

Latest posts

Back