mini truck tractor or yard mule

:)

I'm going to call the office done for now. Made a crate with cushion for seating. Weathered the floor with some dust, bare steel under the driver's feet and some old and new rust.

IMG_4159_zps6b8c36f7.jpg

Love it!! The crate is spot on. I really dig the simplicity of this build yet it showcases your first class weathering skills. Awesome concept.

Thanks Mr.T.
Thanks alot for the kind words CT.

I realised I needed to fasten the seat down so now have some brackets so the driver doesn't go flying. ;D I aged the wood of the crate a little for more contrast to the cushion.

IMG_4163_zpscee99d70.jpg

I should probably make some sort of fuel tank too. And continue with the weathering. ;) Thanks for looking in.

This is looking great Matt ;D Love the crate ! ...excellent ;)

Chris.

Man that crate and details looks sweet. This is really a great buildup man.

Getting there. Have the hood attached with one side fixed open. That is a small makeshift fuel tank I added on the firewall.

IMG_4194_zps53ea5495.jpg

I suppose I should rustup the fuel line looking at it now. This guy is not likely to have used stainless steel. :D Althought the fuel line going to the carb., I will leave unpainted. Maybe he recently replaced this. ;)

noname said:
I suppose I should rustup the fuel line looking at it now. This guy is not likely to have used stainless steel.

If I recall correctly, the stuff I used back in the day (like 1986-ish) was aluminum, I think the contrast is great the way it is. 8)

Okay, maybe that's why I left it unpainted. It didn't seem to look right bright steel , but then again rusty doesn't seem right rusty either. It's already had a couple of washes, maybe I can do something to make it look grimy or oxidized.

Simply Beautiful . I can see myself havin fun on the farm in that ;D

Thanks guys.

I think it's done...for now. If I get around to making a base, I may add a few things.

Latest posts

Back