Millenium falcon alternate paint jobs?

whiskee

clone war days
ROTSFalcon.jpg

anyone know of any others? I spent some time on Google and found nothing.

WHISKEE,

Cool Picture !! I know Han Solo got th Falcon Anodized Black to Help with evading th Empire while he was trying to protect th Jedi - IIRC.

- After Chewbacca's death at the beginning of the Yuuzhan Vong War, Han Solo gave the Falcon a matte-black surface coating, Han said this was to disguise it, but Leia wondered if it was also in mourning for his co-pilot and best friend. During this time Han Solo rescued a Ryn named Droma on Ord Mantell, and for a short period of time, Droma became the first co-pilot of the Millennium Falcon after the death of Chewbacca. Eventually Leia Organa Solo became the new co-pilot, a role she would embrace. Han Solo replaced the massive co-pilot's chair that previously belonged to Chewbacca, to make things more comfortable for Leia. Han and Leia escaped Coruscant in it during the Fall of Coruscant.[33]

That's th Idea that I'm goin' with. Anadiozed Black ... I might Shoot some AlClad Chrome & cover it with AlClad Smoke ?? :eek:

whiskee said:
clone war days
ROTSFalcon.jpg

anyone know of any others? I spent some time on Google and found nothing.

Well there's rusty red and yellow patches on the MF, and since the MF is a modified class of freighter, so I'd say anything goes. Time to dust off the pencils and color wheel. 8)

Hmmm. Very cool and quite interesting too.

I'd like to venture the thought that a Clone Wars era MF might be a rather shiny and clean new ship. Not the bucket of bolts we're used to seeing in the movies. The thing most people see as a trademark of the Falcon is the weathered look. It can't always have looked like that.

JOHN,

Great Pix of th YT ! Is there a Distinction with th Color Codes ? Is there any way to Blow that up ? I'd like to read th literature on that .

@IGARD, No Doubt Bro. That's what I think is really Gonna Get this Build Rockin' .... It could quite honestly be billed as th Evolution of th Falcon !! I'd love to see a Factory Fresh Falcon ... You could have th Sticker Price still on it !! lol .....

Question .... In Making th Kessel Run ... is that like a Sanctioned event ? Like is it like th Baja Race or th Paris to Dakar race ? That would be cool to show th Falcon gettin ready to make th Kessel Run. Sittin on th Starting line ????

Erik, the Kessle Run wasnt an event of any kind, it was just a favorite smugglers route. It was considered too dangerous for the 'law' to monitor, as it took you close to stars and/or black holes. When Solo says he made it in under x-amount of parsecs, hes refering to distance traveled (think of a parsec as a mile). This has caused many a discussion (and even a joke in the family guy episode) as how distance can determine how fast he is. What Solo states is that by flying dangerously close to stars and black holes, hes cut the distance traveled shorter than any other smuggler.

As for color schemes and such, remember the falcon is only one of a complete line of vehicles, just because Solo had a gray Mustang, it doesnt mean every Mustang Ford built is gray. As fans we may think its a one of ship but its not. If you pay close attention in Episode III, Revenge of the Sith, you can see a Correlian YT-1300 in a quick scene.

*search youtube and you can see it.

That's really cool guys. I had no idea about that Millenium Falcon in RotS. Nor did I know about the Kessel run being made in parsecs explanation.

You bunch of

Star%20Wars%20Geek%202005.jpg

LOL

look who's Talking !!! LOL

I like those Paint schemes.... Any colors are possible then...!!!

Ha nice one! And just for the geeks here's another piontless bit of YT1300 hundred trivia, heres a bunch (3) of YT's parked up at Naboo while Anakin,R2 and padme go and see her folkes in Attack of the clones. Maybe the Falcon/Envoy is one of them? (Bottom left)
vlcsnap-2011-08-30-17h11m12s235.png

merseajohn said:
Ha nice one! And just for the geeks here's another piontless bit of YT1300 hundred trivia, heres a bunch (3) of YT's parked up at Naboo while Anakin,R2 and padme go and see her folkes in Attack of the clones. Maybe the Falcon/Envoy is one of them? (Bottom left)
vlcsnap-2011-08-30-17h11m12s235.png

merseajohn, that is wicked :eek: ... seeing those three Yt1300 setting looks awesome and would make for a nice diaroma.

Yeah that would make a good dio, big though! They will probably drop a few more in with the release of the blu rays, what with Lucas messing with it already with vaders cringe worthy Noooooooo!! At the end of ROTJ and Obi Wans new krayt dragon scream! Leave them alone George!!!!

merseajohn said:
Yeah that would make a good dio, big though! They will probably drop a few more in with the release of the blu rays, what with Lucas messing with it already with vaders cringe worthy Noooooooo!! At the end of ROTJ and Obi Wans new krayt dragon scream! Leave them alone George!!!!

No kidding! Stop messing with perfection! Or at least give us the original versions on the disk too!

Back