merseajohn's Rebel Blockade Runner

Scott Girvan said:
Another awesome piece MJ. Wick-ed.
Cheers pal :).
adampolo13 said:
MJ, what about an M.aK build?
Yeah I have one in my stash, just havnt got round to it yet.
Solander said:
Can't wait to see the final fotos.
Tons of pics from all angles and distances, please ;) ;)
;D
I hope they dont dissapoint Sol!
Quaralane said:
She's definitely looking sharp, John
Thanks Q!

Right so it's finished, It's been a lotta fun and I couldnt have done it without you guys giving me the boost, thanks. The final pics will have the custom base, but these are just the 'finished' pics. I hope you like it! ;D
IMG_2370.jpg
IMG_2375.jpg
IMG_2355.jpg
IMG_2381.jpg
IMG_2383.jpg
IMG_2388.jpg
And one for fun!
br.jpg
Cheers guys, thanks so much for taking the time out to have a look at my work. Really apprerciate it!
MJ

nicholassagan said:
Aw snap MJ!!! You'll win. No doubt. I'm not even going to enter any sci-fi.... ;)
Hey thanks but I think you should enter it anyway just to support the site!!

Wow MJ :eek:

What a fantastic build, you definately brought your 'A' game buddy, just like you should for a competion. I think this is going to be very hard to beat

Also thank you so much for producing such a thorough WIP log, pictures, video and lots of daily updates. For those of us not competing this is just what i wanted to see. ;D

Gag

Magnificent John! Thanks for all the awesome updates, it must have been sheer willpower to put the model down and pick up your camera. ;D

Nice job on the composite shot too! Sub-category for next year mayhaps?

a great product, looks awesome man I'll have to send you a pic of my SS when it's done so they can "chase" each other ;D ;D

That is incredible.!
I see all of your years of hard work at I.L.M. have paid off!!!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
lol
WOW, amazing!

I'm sorry I didn't post anything during the build but it was a pleasure to read from start to finish. Just incredible work MJ!

Rob W.

Oh, my!...
MJ, You've overdone yourself once again, this is just unbelievably amazing!! :eek: :eek:
This is for sure the best BR model I have seen yet, no doubt.
Incredible work, my friend.
I can only hope mine turns at least as half as cool as your when I get to it.
And,since it has become a nice tradition of ours when one of us completes a model... guess its right the time for me to go and throw all mine into the window ;D
Once again, fantastic job, buddy.
Bravo!

nicholassagan said:
merseajohn said:
nicholassagan said:
Aw snap MJ!!! You'll win. No doubt. I'm not even going to enter any sci-fi.... ;)
Hey thanks but I think you should enter it anyway just to support the site!!
I have 2 entries already :p
Sorry mate I sounded like an idiot there ::) lol
The Nylon Gag said:
Wow MJ :eek:

What a fantastic build, you definately brought your 'A' game buddy, just like you should for a competion. I think this is going to be very hard to beat

Also thank you so much for producing such a thorough WIP log, pictures, video and lots of daily updates. For those of us not competing this is just what i wanted to see. ;D

Gag
No worries Gag it's been a pleasure, but how come your not entering this year?
Biskup said:
Man this is magnificent finished to a truly great build.
Congratulations man.
Cheers Biskup!
Scott Girvan said:
Indeed. This is fantastic!
Thanks mate ;)
Igard said:
Magnificent John! Thanks for all the awesome updates, it must have been sheer willpower to put the model down and pick up your camera. ;D

Nice job on the composite shot too! Sub-category for next year mayhaps?
Thanks Igard! I tell you, your not far wrong! Taking pictures of this thing has been a pain in the a$$!, But neat idea for the sub-catergory.
spud said:
fantastic mj it turned out great
Cheers (Sp)uddy! See what I did there? I tried to make Spud sound like bud...I'll get my coat.
Leighbo said:
It looks awesome with the engines firing mj, quality work mate
Thanks Leighbo, Lighting it up was a labour of love for sure.
CTspeedshop said:
Truly Magnificent!!!
Thanks CT!
amateurmodeler said:
a great product, looks awesome man I'll have to send you a pic of my SS when it's done so they can "chase" each other ;D ;D
Thanks AM! You should defo send that pic over! ;D
java said:
Very cool!,nice work.
Cheers Java!
ModelMakerMike said:
That is incredible.!
I see all of your years of hard work at I.L.M. have paid off!!!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
lol
WOW, amazing!
Ha Ha I wish lol. Cheers :D
Rentar1 said:
I'm sorry I didn't post anything during the build but it was a pleasure to read from start to finish. Just incredible work MJ!

Rob W.
No worries Rob, thanks for stopping by.
Solander said:
Oh, my!...
MJ, You've overdone yourself once again, this is just unbelievably amazing!! :eek: :eek:
This is for sure the best BR model I have seen yet, no doubt.
Incredible work, my friend.
I can only hope mine turns at least as half as cool as your when I get to it.
And,since it has become a nice tradition of ours when one of us completes a model... guess its right the time for me to go and throw all mine into the window ;D
Once again, fantastic job, buddy.
Bravo!
Ha Ha thanks Sol I appreciate it dude. (I dont think me and you are going to have any models left if we keep chucking them out the window lol!).

Latest posts

Back