Merseajohn's BCI Resin 1/36 Tie Fighter

Oh yes! John, you've done it again. Another 'museum-esqe' piece here. You're mate did a striking job of that base. Looks very imperial too with its shape and finish.

And, yeah, weather is miserable. It's not even cold, just dour. Good thing we've got our models to cheer us up! :)

Thanks schweinhund227! Igard the weather is nasty isnt it! As you say better stay indoors with the modeling lol, and thanks fubar, I'm still waiting to see this star destroyer of yours lol! ;D

Cant say i noticed the weather, being on Jury service i've been in small rooms for the last two weeks....but i had thought about asking to bring a model into the courts to help pass the time! :p

The AM and fibre optic kits have arrived for my ISD so you may get to see it soon. lol

I think you'd get away with a small kit stashed in your coat! just dont bring the airbrush,compressor and extension cables lol Looking forward to seeing the ISD mate 8)

Nice clean build John

Keeping the washes to a minimum was definitely a good idea, how much dirt and rust do you pick up in space after all!

Great job

Agreed with the guys above :)
Excellent job with this one, John, the painting and weathering are the top notch as always ;)
Thumbs up, man!!

Latest posts

Back