Merseajohn's 1/144 FM MF--finished

Re: Merseajohn's 1/144 FM MF

'Blushes' thankyou very much mate, the base colour isnt the same as my 1/72 its slightly lighter same 2 paints used (humbrol 147 & 28) but slighty more of the 147 used this time. Thanks for looking! :D

Colors are looking good to my old eyes, there.
SOme nice work there

Thanks Q! Got all the colours down for the top, now onto the bottom. (sorry for the bad pic had to take with my phone :p)
8d53cf2b.jpg

Awesome!
Overall, and the shades are perfect, especially on the engine deck and in the opened panels.
Job very well done!

It's amazing that I never noticed the difference between the dark grey and the blue panels.....

This is Awesome my friend.... Very Clean execution ! can't wait for the Grime if you plan to go that way ?

either way... it's a very slick looking model !

Norm.

I have to agree with the rest of the crew, very nice work Merseajohn. This looking like a fabulous "Hunk of Junk". ;)

Thanks so much for the comments guys! I really wanted to start the weathering tonight but you guys have stopped me rushing ahead!! Anyway here's the progress on the bottom. Just the dark panels to do now (which were originaly done with primer on the studio model) a65ceac6.jpg
Sorry again for the poor quality! Should have the camera back soon.

Thanks very much Q!
Ok got the last of the grey panels done, I used xf53 Neautral grey with my new fantastic badger velocity airbrush that came through the post today! ;D (thanks again to Scott and everyone at SMA & Badger ofcourse!)
IMG_0918.jpg

Hey chaps! Starting on the weathering now, and first off was the top turret. All done with AK Interactive pigments. Let me know what you think. :)
IMG_0923.jpg
IMG_0921.jpg
IMG_0924.jpg

Hmmmm...what do I think? Ummm....

A W E S O M E L O O K I N G !

That's gonna look fantastic when you're finished with the weathering. And it's small enough that you'll have enough pigments left over to do more models!

Looking really good with those.
Nice start on the weathering

Weathering looks amazing! (no surprise) but I have question....why go for the weathering pigmants? Is there something going on with those that I should know about? Is there an advantage over simply mixing colour?

Latest posts

Back