Merseajohn's 1/144 FM MF--finished

Re: Merseajohn's 1/144 FM MF

Thanks Grendels, this is how it stands at the moment:
5da1f071.jpg

Thanks guys, here's a quick shot taken with my iPhone, just a bit more weathering. I'll get some proper shots uploaded soon.
782914c7.jpg

Definitely looks like a bigger ship.
Excellent work on her

Was looking at pics on previous page and jumped here to comment, everyone has same thought.....its hard to believe this isn't the 1/72 model.....painting is amazing

J

Thanks you guys! should be getting back to this soon, but I'v got builds coming out of my ears lol!

Ok so not to worry people but there's only a MONTH! left lol :p So got back to work on my 1/144 falcon. First off I really dont like the turret/gunner canopy frames. So I tried to thin them down and remove the 'glass' (its not quite up to Sctratchy's standards but I think it works lol).
IMG_1686.jpg
Here it is primed and in place (also just primed are the guns/cannons):
IMG_1378.jpg
Almost done weathering the front (havnt started on the cockpit walkway) Also the main canopy (Awesomely scratchbuilt by someone that we all know ;) Thanks mate) can be seen at the bottom with just primer on:
IMG_1380.jpg
And overal shot:
IMG_1371.jpg
Hopefully this will be done by the time we finish! Still got the bottom to do and finish my motorbike over at 'war wheels'
Enjoy and as always comments welcome! ;D

That's looking really good.
Opening those gunwell canopies were a good idea

I think you're near the finishing line John, a real inspiration!....she looks beautiful

J

Thanks guys! ;D I've still got the bottom to do so not quite there yet but fingers crossed this will be done by the deadline.

Mate the paint job on that is spectacular. As has been said before, it looks like a 32inch falcon. size wize and detailed.

Ozzy

Nice work Merseajohn, She's going to be a great display piece!

Latest posts

Back