Merseajohn's 1/144 FM MF--finished

Re: Merseajohn's 1/144 FM MF

This is killer, buddy!
Incredible paintjob!
Another show-stopper in your great collection. Bravo!

Thanks Sol. Got some more AK pigments onto the bottom:
IMG_1461.jpg

Yeah Grendels getting there. All that needs doing now is the side walls, under the cockpit, dish, guns and the bottom turret window frame. You may have noticed that the bottom turret has been turned 180 degrees, thats to allow the battery to fit inside :p but it's kind of different and we all know that they must have been able to 'swivel'.
IMG_1464.jpg

Very hard to believe that's the 1/144 kit. She looks much larger with the way you have her detailed

When you list all you have left, it sounds like a lot, but I bet it won't take much time to finish her up.

Thanks very much Q, Sol and Grendels. Still got the side walls to do and dish and bottom turrett but the top is now 100% done! I think I may have been to harsh on the weathering on the back plate...meh I'll see what you guys say. Anyway heres some pics to keep you lot happy lol!
IMG_1470.jpg
IMG_1474.jpg
IMG_1473.jpg
IMG_1472.jpg
IMG_1476.jpg
IMG_1477.jpg
As always comments welcome! ;)

Thanks guys, really hoping to get this done by the end of the week.

Thanks so much Necronautdrummer and Glorfindel! Started on the side walls this afternoon, not much to report just some 'dulling' down with tamiya smoke. Pictures to follow shortly. Cheers :)

"What a piece of junk".

Thats the biggest compliment i can give it.

Simply Beautiful.

Well done my friend.

The Gagsterman

She's done ;D, managed to get the dish on and weathered, fixed broken landing gear :mad: (they just beg to be broken off when your handling it lol) side walls where given a coat of tamiya smoke then matted down with Vallejo matt varnish then rust marks highlited with Mig Rust Wash. This group build has been alot of fun and its given me that push to complete a shelved project. I'm happy with the outcome and have taken some final pics, hope you like it, enjoy! :D
IMG_1539.jpg
IMG_1537.jpg
IMG_1536.jpg
IMG_1545.jpg

Latest posts

Back