Merseajohn's 1/144 FM MF--finished

Re: Merseajohn's 1/144 FM MF

As I said at SSM....get an asteroid worm trying to chomp down on that. Seriously your painting skills at that scale is awesome. She looks great.

Re: Merseajohn's 1/144 FM MF

merseajohn said:
She's done ;D, managed to get the dish on and weathered, fixed broken landing gear :mad: (they just beg to be broken off when your handling it lol) side walls where given a coat of tamiya smoke then matted down with Vallejo matt varnish then rust marks highlited with Mig Rust Wash. This group build has been alot of fun and its given me that push to complete a shelved project. I'm happy with the outcome and have taken some final pics, hope you like it, enjoy! :D
IMG_1539.jpg
IMG_1537.jpg
IMG_1536.jpg
IMG_1545.jpg

BEAUTIFUL!!

Very nice John! As stated, she really does look bigger than the actual kit size. A testament to the quality work!

Nice result, John!! As others have said, this looks much bigger than it is. To think it fits the palm of your hand!!! Amazing work, bud. :eek:

Just wanted to chime in with a big congratulations on the build MJ. Absolutely fantastic job on this model. The paintjob is second to none. Very, very well done!!

Latest posts

Back