Merkava MK II: Getting my feet wet!!

Nice Adam....not busy enough I see!! ::) Get back to painting those wheels buddy!! LOL!!!

LOL...you guys travel in packs ey? 8) There is no "Running" in modeling!! ;D

LOL..modeling 101...."Ken's fault" or "Chris's Fault"!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

That begs the question, who does Rob blame?...

Oh I get it. It's like a merry-go-round. I blame Ken, Ken blames Todd, Todd blames Rob so on and so on. hahaha.

LOL...Chris ends up the "pivotman" :eek: To be honest I think Wouts (Wouter) is getting blamed for this!! Loved his Merk he finished....yeah, probably end up blaming Chris anyway!! ;D ;D ;D

TRM got his feet wet and then like a cat realized how much he dislikes water. ;D

WOW.............LOL!! Kitty no likey the water!!! still laughing a bit!!

I know...been slacking on a number of things!! I think I need to break some things to get them off the bench!! :eek: As this stand though, The tracks are done and temp. installed. I did find a couple of small "things" that jumped up on me. It seems the previous owner must have had the kit laying too close to something ward as one of the sprue seemed to make and indent in a couple of parts. I am working the ideas around on the fix and will be moving forward!!......soon! I will try to snap a couple of piccies of this girl with her new legs on....later tonight!! ;)

Latest posts

Back