Merkava MK II: Getting my feet wet!!

pfffft mate, where's that long awayted update...I recall my Merk finished faster, lol ;D

Cheers

LOL...Wouts, a.k.a. Speed builder!! ;D It's an attack of two fronts now...Merk and tempting me to break ouy the L/70!!! Your a bad man!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

your also Speed Builder, Buddy I saw the update on the ship but still it ends up with Chris to Blame lol :D

Who knows, we may get to see some Merk's in action in the Middle East. War is never a good thing, but I really do like seeing these bad ass machines in action.

I saw that on the news too!! These are mean machines!!! I am just finishing up some weathering on something else at the moment and might have to sit down with this tonight!! ;)

Maybe you can put the Merk on the back of the HET at W&W in march and we can share the Gold together??? hahaha

Might be an idea....let me see how this progresses....if I end up not liking it, I can always burn it out and do just that!!! LOL!!!

TRM ,

Very Cool Dude ! Th Merkava is a tight machine ! Does th Cast turret have the Anti-Skid molded ? I'm lookin forward to this lil' Beastie !

\m/

Hello Brotha' Erik!! Thanks! ;)

These things are one step off MaK, to me anyway!!! No anti-skid on the deck or the turret...yet. Go one or two solutions to give a try but I have seen some decent success, so not too worried!!

OK, throwing a couple pics of where this is at....

023.jpg

Tracks have been fit. I still need to clean up the wheels, but getting here stance!!

028.jpg

Dry fit of the topside!!

030.jpg

The PE sheet I have call for all the handles/tie downs to be cut off and of course to be PE replaced. THis will take a little time. I may clean the existing parts off and before adding the PE, I will apply some anti-skid to the tops. This will eliminate masking these PE parts!!

Thanks for checking up on me guys!!

Aaron - Thank you my friend!! LOL...Just trying to keep up you speed builders!! ;D

Bowsewr - Thank you sir! As for AM resin...not too often I will go out of my way to buy a resin aftermarket part(s). This all together as a bargain at a show. From what I see there are a number are parts makers out there. I guess it would depend on what parts you were looking for. TBH if I was looking for a certain part, I would google the part + Resin + Scale and see what come up. Just way to many to choose form.

Adam - Thanks!! Patience my friend!! Where there is a will, there will be a way!!! ;)

Hiya ER!! You have not Sir!!! And you may never see one too!! LOL!! Never said this was parade worthy... ::)

I was about the call the Parade preparations LOL just like Chris S seems like I would never see him build a Sci-fi :p

No parades yet ER...LOL!!! ;D I think you are correct...Mr. S and the Sci-Fi build......MMmmmm ::) We may have to have him look into it!! There are wings on them!! ;D

Latest posts

Back