Mark II Viper canopy needed .

Thundergod

I know this is a bit of a long shot , but can anyone ( U.K if possible ) help me source a canopy for the Moebius/Revell Mark II Viper . I've emailed Moebius , but have yet to get a response and I've NEVER had any results when I've contacted Revell in the past , so I thought I'd take a chance with you guys ! ;D

You might want to try writing to Revell. I bought one of their 1/48 Harriers and the canopy was cracked clean in half. Sent in a letter and went about my business for a few weeks, and they sent me a new one, free of charge. Good luck!

Would it be possible to scratch build? Ive used clear plastic packaging plastic to make an X-wing canopy before. But that's last resort if the model companies wont help. Or maybe someone on the board is good at vacu-forming. I hope they help you out.

Revell have responded to my request , but I need the part number of the canopy . It's either 34 or 36 , can anyone clarify this for me ? ???

Mine is a Moebius kit. Otherwise Id look at my instructions. Cant Revell understand what "canopy" is? I'm at a loss here.

If you haven't had any luck yet you might want to see if you can contact this company. They make a 1/72 scale Viper MII canopy. Maybe they would consider cranking out a 1/32 scale....? I don't know the specifics of 3D printing but I bet its a few strokes on the keyboard.

Latest posts

Back