Marder III Ausf.M

Lol his voice he sounded way to calm even unde pressure, now clint Eastwood is the one actor I really like

But sure Clint is the same !!!...real calm under pressure ::)....lol

Chris.

Hiya Chris, any progress on this gem ?

i take it yee talking about westrens, give 3:10 to yuma a watch its deadly LOL

shane

Thanks Cavey ;)

Shane ,I had to put this and the Arado on hold till next week ,Im too sore after my operation to get working in my workshop or spraybooth :( I'll be back to both next week once me staples come out ;)

Chris.

I didnt know you were in hospital mate :(

i hope it wasnt too serious and wish you a speedy recovery

get well soon mate :)

shane

Thanks Shane ,just a Hernia op mate ,but it puts you of your feet for a little while !

Chris.

Hay Chris your "hernia surgery" is no small thing. :-\ Take your time, you can get back to modeling at any time. Take as much time as you need for your recovery. ;)

ya man take as much time as ya need,

the model will wait for ya :)

:) Chris, are you still in bed? or are you in a reclining chair? ??

So you can´t sit in a chair in the modelling position, do I understand ? ?

Thanks again fella's ;)

Jelly ,I am up and about mate,but sitting in one positoin too long gets quite sore , It is getting better tho ,and on Monday I get the staples out so I'll be back in the workshop ;D

Chris.

Chris S said:
Monday I get the staples out ...

Ooooooh that hurt just reading that. :p

milton1.jpg

Thanks Rob ;)

Ken ...They look just like that too ;D Do ya want some pics ;D ;D

Chris.

Excuse me a minute while I wipe the cobwebs of this one ;D

Still chipping away here ,starting to get the base put together for it ,its a simple dio ,which includes a muddy wet road with patchy melting snow and various bits of debris strewn about . At the minute this is just the plaster finish I still have to add ground texture ,there is also a storm drain coming out of the side of the bank and a rotten old painted fence at the back which Im running a how to on ....here....

http://www.scalemodeladdict.com/forum/index.php/topic,4284.msg60241.html#new

DSCF4169.jpg

DSCF4168.jpg

More up real soon :)

Chris.

Latest posts

Back