Marder III Ausf.M

Pics Please, Pics Please, Pics Please, Pics Please, Pics Please, Pics Please, Pics Please, Pics Please, Pics Please, Pics Please, Pics Please, Pics Please, Pics Please, Pics Please, Pics Please, Pics Please, Pics Please, Pics Please, Pics Please, Pics Please, Pics Please, Pics Please, Pics Please, Pics Please, Pics Please, Pics Please, Pics Please, Pics Please, Pics Please, Pics Please, Pics Please, Pics Please, Pics Please, Pics Please, Pics Please, Pics Please, Pics Please, Pics Please, Pics Please, Pics Please, Pics Please, Pics Please, Pics Please, Pics Please, Pics Please,

;D

Chris i'm hearing a lot of chatter on the internet,looks like a riot is being formulated as we speak.

Pictures,Photos,Pics, images etc etc

They're animals out there in the dark :eek:

Tony lee ;D

(((lol))) yeah ...no pressure ::)

Fella's ,I havent had a lot of modelling time over the last few days due to my wife being in hospital .She's ok and back home again ,just a little scare ...she likes to keep me on my toes ::)

So here's a few pics to keep ya'all going ,I'll be cracking on again with the figs tomorrow ;)

DSCF4098.jpg
DSCF4099.jpg
DSCF4102.jpg

DSCF4101.jpg
DSCF4105.jpg
DSCF4103.jpg

More soon ;)

Chris.

sorry to hear about that chris.

Figs looks sweet. why does the guy out of teh fc have a greay coat on? shouldnt that be white...ish

Thanks guys ,

Spud they were reversible parkas ,white one side ,green the other ;)

Chris.

Its actually MIG's Field Grey oil paint ,but I also faded it out a bit more trying to give a washed out look ;)

Chris.

The inside guy looks right at home.
The outside guy will be fine as soon as he gets rid of that headache. ;)

Tony lee
PS: Here's some virtual flowers for the wife.

Excellent work there. The figs definitely add to it.

And glad to hear your wife's doing better

speaking of mig oils, I was at the art store today pricing W&N oils. needless to say i'm just going to order the full line of mig oils. ::)

Thanks Q ,I appreciate that buddy ;)

T ,thanks bud ,they'll be done in the next day or two ;D

John ,good oils are'nt cheap buddy ,but you probably only need one tube of each colour ...they last forever !!,Im still using some oils I've had for over ten years . But the MIG oils are very good ,think they're about the same price as W&N over here . Mig's have a finer pigment tho as they're made for modelling .

Chris.

Oh I know Chris. I have a hand full of oils I collected over the years, some of tubes are starting to fall apart and have to keep them in zip lock bags.

I was thinking of expanding my color range and had sticker shock at the art store. It’s been a long time since I bought oils.

There is a shop here in the states that has mig oils at a good price, so over time, I think I’ll order the full selection of migs.

Latest posts

Back