Marder III Ausf.M

Nice looking cake there Chris!! :eek: Sorry dude ;D Great start ther Chris! Love the fence...with the barrels, I can see where your going I think!!! ;)

Hi chaps ;D

Well ,my Vanilla Iced cake just got a Chocolate icing ;D

I've layed up a lot of the groundwork and added some long grass ,I have to add some patchy snow and there will be more grass in the snow ;) There will also be some dirty water running from the storm drain and more debris scattered about . The fence is only set in place and can be removed to let me work all round the dio . I had to fix the Marder in place as I wanted it set down into the mud rather than sitting on top of it ,still a few bit s to do on it too ....Phew !!!
The ground its self looks a bit dry at the minute ,but I will be giving it a very wet look when Im done .

Anyhoo ,this is how its looking :)

DSCF4271.jpg

DSCF4272.jpg

DSCF4270.jpg

Hopefully the next update will be the last one for this ;D

Thanks for looking.

Chris.

Dial M for Marder!!! :eek:

you got a humongous dio, Chris!!! ;D love the weathering!

Thanks Eastrock ....They call it Marderness ;D

The dio isnt actually that big ,think it looks bigger in the pics !

Chris.

How does it weight? too bad the level of details inside the Marder would not be seen.

Its very light as the most of that is Foam with just a layer of plaster . As for the interior ,its one of those things ::) you can still see the whole fighting comp tho' ,so Im not to worried :)

Chris.

hi Chris,

great to see you back in the saddle again mate :)

grat dio base mate, it suits the Marder prefectly

great stuff

shane

Hi Shane ,Thanks buddy ;) Its good to be at it again ;D ,hoping to have this wrapped up over the coming week ::)

Chris.

Thanks again Shane ;)

Cheers Spud ,you not doing any building ???

Chris.

Outstanding work so far Chris!! (think I told you that alreadt tho!! ::) ) Mud mud mud mud!!! Loving everything about this!!! ;)

Thanks T ...yeah ,ya did ;D Yip lots of mud ,have to make it look wet next and add the water to the drain ;)

Chris.

Chris S said:
Thanks again Shane ;)

Cheers Spud ,you not doing any building ???

Chris.

not at the mo.. i will get back into it, i hate doing a small little bit and not doing any more for an age so im going to wait till i have plenty of time :)

John ...Rob.... Thanks fella's ;)

Spud ,no worries mate ,hope ya get back to it soon ;)

Chris.

Ok ,so I lied .Its not the last update .But the next one will finish it ;D

Anyhoo , It came on snow today ::)

Still more to do here ,but Im nearly there ....Im trying to get a real slushy look on the road ,still needs a little more blending in places .

DSCF4292.jpg

DSCF4291.jpg

DSCF4289.jpg

Latest posts

Back