Marder III Ausf.M

Chris S

Its a bit like being handcuffed to a lunatic !
Hi folks ,

I fancied doing a bit of armor for my next build ,and this one sorta jumped out at me ;D

DSCF3036.jpg

Got a little start made . I've built most of the interior parts ..engine, Tranny & radiator .

DSCF3712.jpg

Which I then test fitted along with the bulkheads .....

DSCF3708.jpg

DSCF3709.jpg

Next up I'll tackle the running gear .

Thanks for looking.

Chris.

Thanks for looking in guys :)

Tony ;D Good to see you my man !,just the person I need ;D ...Interior colours ,there seems to be quite a minefield ,I was thinking ,drivers comp Ivory ,engine bay red primer and the engine tranny etc grey/green ,with other details picked out in various other colours ???....Does that sound about right ??

Chris.

I FOUND IT!!! Looking sweet so far Mr. S!!! Nice looking kit! Might have to get one of these at some point!! Carry on Sir!! ;)

Had my eye on that kit for a while, think I may have to indulge after the War Wheels build. looks like a gooden.

T ....Always good to see ya buddy ;)

Tony ,Thanks mate ,I've been reading and reading ,but there doesnt seem to be any one positive answer ???...so I thought that sounded about right ...middle of the road so to speak ::)

Alfonzo ,great kit ..Loads of etch stuff too !...go for it ;D

Chris.

Oh, this Kit have an interior :) I had to made it for myself for the old Italeri-Kit. Nice work so far. Did it get a Waffen-SS camo? Maybe for a Charkov-dio?

Hi Chief , there's seven camo options ...I think ,i'll check for you and let you know ;)

Chris.

Well looky here, Chris is doing something with a big gun and armor.....very cool Chris. Nice start on the Marder so far. Don't worry too much about the 1001 parts in the box....most go in the spares box ;D

Looking forward to seeing how this turns out bud.

Rob

CHRIS,

Welcome to th Dark Side Brotha' ! We've been expecting you !!!! Great Start ! I'm lookin forward to this !!

It sounds like you have a good handle on th Interior colors. Check this out if you get some Time !

- http://byrden.com/panzers/Colours/

Rock it Brotha' !!

Hi ya Rob ,good to see ya buddy ;)

Erik,hi ya fella :), yeah I actually have that link ,but thanks for posting it . It was after reading that I decided on my final colours ,reckon I couldnt be too far out ::)...maybe ?

Chris.

Hi all ,

I got a bit more done on this one ,not too much as Im not getting a lot of bench time this week :(

I got the suspension ,wheels ,sprockets and idlers all done ,not much work here and goes together real nice , The wheels and sprockets are only set in place for now so I can get the track runs made up .

DSCF3719.jpg

DSCF3720.jpg

DSCF3721.jpg

I'll get some better pics later ,the light is kinda bad here today !

Thanks for looking.

Chris.

Thanks buddy , Yeah it is nicely molded ,up to Dragons usually nice quality ....pitty their instructions are'nt as good ::)

Chris.

I agree with you, the instructions are not good, that's what I've encountered with The MI Abrams. some parts should be glued on the opposite side. :-X

Latest posts

Back