Marder III Ausf.M

Thanks fella's ,

I think I mentioned the PE earlier ,so I thought I'd let you see the frets before I start cutting them up , I know Tony likes the shiney bits ;D

DSCF3727.jpg

DSCF3726.jpg

More soon ;)

Chris.

Not sure how I missed this one. She's coming along nicley! Looks really great with the tracks on there. I didn't realize the Dragon instructions weren't too good. I've got a 39-45 series sherman of theirs which will be heading for a Kellys Heroes dio, but haven't had the berries to start it yet. I've got plenty to learn about building armour so it's nice to watch how you fellas go about getting such fantastic results! Keep it coming bro.

Nice stuff there Chris!! Tracks and the PE!! Was buying things last night....had one of these in the cart and put it back to go with a bit of Russian steel. Definate buy next time around!! ;)

OH Boy lots of shiny stuff and look at all those tool clamps,just icing on the cake. ;D

A Killer Critter
Tony lee :)

this is a tempting kit to order but if i do i know my lhs will end up getting all my stuff i ordered in one go and ill be broke for months :)

Hi ya fella's .

Spud ...yes it all comes in the kit ,also some steel ropes ,but they're a bit springy so I'll replace them .

Tony (((lol))...thought that might be right up your alley fella ;D

Fumblethumbs ...There is a Kellys Heroes conversion set for the Sherman ,it has the loud speakers and stuff ,cant remember who makes it ...I'll have a look ?

Chris.

That's right Chris. It's by Formations. Already been eyeing that up. Also Jaguar Models has the "Oddball tank crew" figure set and the "Kelly and the entrepeneurs" figure set. The conversion kit for the sherman is around $75.00 before shipping so I might scratch that stuff up but the fugure kits, I will likely buy those. I researched this project about a year and a half ago but never got further than buying the Dragon sherman kit.

fumblethumbs said:
That's right Chris. It's by Jaguar models. Already been eyeing that up as well as the "Oddball tank crew" figure set and the "Kelly and the entrepeneurs" figure set. The conversion kit for the sherman is around $75.00 before shipping so I might scratch that stuff up but the fugure kits, I will likely buy those. I researched this project about a year and a half ago but never got further than buying the Dragon sherman kit.

Probably best to scratch it buddy at that price !!!....dont think it would be too hard to do ......Oddball ..that his name ,I couldnt remember his name ...my mind went blank ::) thanks for the reminder buddy ;)

Chris.

Yep, that's probably the route that I will take....Thanks for the help though!

But, I digress....Back to the awesomness at hand ;D.

So ....I got all the interior parts made up , the battery box required 11 PE parts and 1 plastic ...and it cant be seen ???...anyhoo on with the show :D

Fuel tanks and battery box ....

DSCF3735.jpg

Then in place ...getting tight in there !

DSCF3738.jpg

The drivers seat done ....
DSCF3740.jpg

And I made a start on the outside too ....

DSCF3741.jpg

DSCF3742.jpg

Few more parts to go on there ,then I will take it all apart for painting ...which may start tomorrow ;D

Thanks for looking.

Chris.

Hi ya Tony ....Nope ,cant really say I've found any problems mate ,just niggles with the destructions ...but thats Dragons usual form ::)

Chris.

that batterie box is Point less if its not seen, but looking good chris

Hi ya Spud ...Yeah it is a bit mate ,but at least its good practice ;D

Chris.

Really clean work there Chris. Those compartments have some excellent detail in them! Looking forward to some colour.

Looking ALL that Buddy!! Bummer on the innards, but hey, like you said....Practice! ;) Almost ready to fling some paint??? 8)

Hi ya bud ..yeah I want to start throwing some colours tomoz ;D...just working on a fig to sit with his legs dangling inside the driver hatch ...see how it goes ?

Chris.

Thinking that might go mighty fine there!!! MMmmmm....PAINT!!!! Can't wait!!! ;D

Latest posts

Back