Marder III Ausf.M

I've started buying Migs recently myself as I need to replace some colours ,but they're handy as they do military colours too ,aswell as rust ,earth ...etc ;)

Chris.

Abteilung oils are good stuff for sure but I've always found Winsor & Newton to be cheaper than the Abteilung, at least here at the local Michael's Craft store the prices aren't bad.

Especially when you take in consideration the size of the tube, W&N has almost twice the amount of product inside, 37ml versus 20ml.

[attachment deleted by admin]

looking good chris,

the figures are looking very good to be sure :)

great stuff

shane

ScaleModelMadman said:
Abteilung oils are good stuff for sure but I've always found Winsor & Newton to be cheaper than the Abteilung, at least here at the local Michael's Craft store the prices aren't bad.

Especially when you take in consideration the size of the tube, W&N has almost twice the amount of product inside, 37ml versus 20ml.

Quite right Ken ...never thought about that ...D'uh ::)

Shane ,thanks matey ;) I'll get back into it tomorrow .

Chris.

Chris, my Private Whisky Advisor ;D

The figures are looking beautiful, really :D

The shading in the winter parkas looks FINE, man,

Now I´m just painting the crew for my SU122, I hope soon post some pics...

I´m painting them using Vallejo, I find it "relatively" easy... definitely I must one day give a go to oils.

Cheers,
RG

Thanks fella's

I'll have a good update on this one in the next few days ;) In the meantime ,here's a recap I put together...just messin about ;D

Marder3.wmv

Chris.

Thanks John ....Ooops , I'll sort that out ::)....still learning this stuff !

Chris.

Hehe...ok just put a different track in ,but it will take a while to process :)

Chris.

I duno what we are going to do with him Chris, first he dont like John Wayne, now he dont like the cool head banging noise. ::)

Dunno John ,you could understand him not liking it if he was married or something ::)....But how do ya not like The Duke ??

Chris.

Latest posts

Back