Progress update. Working on the office.
8.png

9.png

12.png

And the engine got primer.

5.png

6.png

7.png

Throwing up a 'poll' type question. Any ideas for a paint scheme? I'm thinking WW2-ish. Ma.K has a German feel so maybe something like a Messerchmitt. But I also was thinking maybe like a Corsair, a P-40 (shark mouth!) or perhaps a F-4 Phantom... Too many cool possibilities...

Sounds great. As you say, a german camo scheme would be amazine. Yellow nose with an all over splinter camo! That's my vote anyway!!! ;D

Chris

I"m with the German camo idea too. Mottled, yellow up front - would be awesome.

Staples! Great idea. Noted.

Fantastic looking update.

I'm so torn. I love the idea of a shark mouth via a Phantom or P-40, but a German theme seems more appropriate for Ma.K... grrr...

Ooo...a mottled camo would be nice! ;D Well done on the dash!! Outstanding job on the office parts so far! ;)

Small update. Group photo. O2 bottles, fire extinguisher bottles, various switch panels, weathering the headrest cushions and some base color on the engine.

13.JPG

That office looks amaaazing... Luv the instrument panel.. Looks awesome... Looking forward to more updates...

Final update for the cockpit. Time to move along. I'm very happy with the outcome. As always, too bad it's barely visible in the end.

20150503_164334.jpg

20150503_192654.jpg

20150503_192731.jpg

I'm still wholly undecided what I'm going to do on the outside for a color scheme; guess I'd better get on it soon

Thanks for looking...

20150503_192913.jpg

Latest posts

Back