Ma.K Falke

Yeah, I was hooked on Ma.K the first time I saw a kit.
I'm very lucky to have a great work space; it makes me happy.
Rainy day here in StL; bonus day at the workbench!

Sometimes molded hoses and pipes just don't work for me...
IMG_20150324_103617.jpg

After
IMG_20150324_202237.jpg

Mid rework
IMG_20150324_222255.jpg

No work done tonight, went to a movie festival, same plan for tomorrow and then a wedding reception on Friday night. Won't be back at the bench till Sat. :(
Thanks for the interest and positive comments.
Hopefully I can control my urges to over detail things. And then, I hope I can pull off a decent paint job.
Fingers crossed...

Wow! great remake on the engine with the pipes and hoses - what did you use for the replacements - I can't quite see.
Thanks
Klaus

Scrach said:
Hopefully I can control my urges to over detail things.

Don't you dare!! Can there even be too much detail?? ;)

Nice start - will be watching. :)

Klaus, I used some lead free solder I picked up from Radio Shack just the other day, the white is styrene, 0.75 mm, you can't see that its 5 individual pieces.

Daf57. aside from the engine and cockpit, maybe the gun, I don't see much else I could do, so I'll probably limit myself to those areas.

I want to get something finished for a change; I have around a dozen kits that are 'in progress' and on hold for a multitude of reasons. The last kit I finished (which I'll be entering in the Open category) took me the better part of last spring and summer due to mods, PE, scratch building etc. I need do a few out of box builds for a while.

Yeah man, I totally encourage you to out of box it as much as possible - or limit mods; just to have the pleasure of finishing.

Does anyone have ideas or suggestions on where to get a 1:20 seat harness? That is one thing I'd really like to add to the cockpit.

I beieve theres a company that makes 1:20 grand prix kits, might be some etch out there.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tamiya-12638-Automotive-Model-Photo-Etched-1-20-Car-Seat-Belt-Set-A-Scale-/331283062080

http://www.amazon.com/Tamiya-12637-Seat-Belt-Set/dp/B00422ML90

Those are good, same as what my quick search found, but initially I had aircraft harnesses in mind...

Latest posts

Back