Ma.K Camel

Brilliant work for your color base and finished layers, MrNatural! I like the camo pattern you've created. You're off to a good start with the chipping/pitting, too.

Painting and chipping look excellent!
And I am especially digging the pilot's figure - it turned out awesome, and the face texture looks incredibly realistic.

Thank you guy so much for all the nice comments. I am burning the midnight oil trying to get this thing done on time. Spent the last few weeks detail painting and putting decals on. I got a good start on a base as well. Once again I think my paint will still be drying in my final photos ;) I also had to switch to flickr because photobucket seems to not like me anymore, cant get anything to upload and I've only used like 10% of my space.

I really wish I would have thought to paint all this before I installed it. Would have made things a lot easier. Oh well I think it looks decent.

009 by mrnatural699, on Flickr

001 by mrnatural699, on Flickr

poop (7) by mrnatural699, on Flickr

A step I always forget to do is put a gloss coat down before I decal. Didn't forget this time ;D

poop (6) by mrnatural699, on Flickr

poop (5) by mrnatural699, on Flickr

Went to the hobby shop and grabbed some birch plywood and some balsa, then hobbled this together.

poop (2) by mrnatural699, on Flickr

poop (3) by mrnatural699, on Flickr

poop (4) by mrnatural699, on Flickr

Thats it for now boys, I'll be working pretty hard on this thing the rest of the week so probably a couple more updates to come. Thanks for checking it out! Later!

Just wanted to say my final thank yous to everyone for checking out my build, commenting, and encouraging me along the way, this was a tough project, and without everyone's support I dont know if I could have got this one done on time. So, once again thank you all for another outstanding competition and best of luck to each and everyone of you! Another one in the books fellas, im so stoked! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Latest posts

Back