KV-1 - Anastasiya

I know, not a huge update but here it is!

I cleaned up all the suspension parts last night and got a couple PE pieces together. Pushing on tonight!! ;)

KV11-11-12002.jpg

KV11-11-12006.jpg

KV11-11-12007.jpg

I did manage to bend up the side grills last night as well...they will be installed shortly ;D After that I am trying to finish up the remaining welds.

Thanks for having a LQQY!!!

Thanks gents!!

Not too bad Spud! Bottom piece there was thick and was a pain to mold to the curve but no pain, no gain!! ;D

LOL...messing with small pieces on the ship right at the moment and looking at the remaining welds on the KV that need to be done!! ;) Fun Fun Fun!!

Onward!!!!! 8)

1-13-2012KV001.jpg

1-13-2012KV004.jpg

1-13-2012KV009.jpg

1-13-2012KV014.jpg

1-13-2012KV017.jpg

So she obviously has some legs now. Grills are on...still a little touch up there I think and a few more weld lines. ;) Got some tracks to mess with and a turret!! ;D

Thanks for stopping by!!

Thank you gentlemen! I bit into the turret last night. Not to bad...little fiddly at the back end, but, nothing out of control! ;)

Hello again!!

Back with another update...getting closer now!!! ;)

The turret!

1-15-12KVYuk008.jpg

The tow cables

1-15-12KVYuk011.jpg

Those pesky tracks

1-15-12KVYuk013.jpg

I have begun the daunting task of assembling some shinny stuff...

1-15-12KVYuk016.jpg

Back to the bench!!

Thanks for tuning in!! ;)

You love the shiney stuff eh ;D my Dive brakes are in the post :p

You're nearly as busy as me at the mo !! Great work bro ,keep it coming . Those tracks came out nice :)

Chris.

Thank you Gentlemen!! Thought the tracks were going to be harder than they were. Bunch of pin marks on the inside I needed to deal with....every link!! :p

Please Chris ::) You probably are building like 7 planes at once over there buddy!! ;D "Nearly as busy".... :-X

;)

Latest posts

Back