KV-1 - Anastasiya

Another small update to this....

Upper hull sections on and start to her legs so to speak ;D

1-9-2012109.jpg

Some weld beads started.

1-9-2012096.jpg

1-9-2012095.jpg

Working on some of the beads in the back and some PE to put in!!

Thanks for having a peek!!! ;)

Didn't see this one being posted here as well T. Like I said, she looks great so far and love the welds bro.

As for KV kits, Trumpy makes the best so far. The one T is building is a newer kit in the new style box. Trumy makes several KV I versions and two KV II versions. The one you linked to Spud is the later big turret. The early one is more angular. The kits are inexpensive compared to say a Dragon or Tamiya kit...half the price. There are enough parts in the box as well as link-lenght tracks. The kits don't have any interior detail and that's the only set back for me..

T, rock on bro

oh yeah....it IS my fault ;D ;D

Sure is Spud. I grabbed 5 kits at once and will be getting a couple more this year. These are great for testing new paints and techniques. The price makes it worth it, and they are a breeze to build.

Hiya spud! Stretched Sprue would be the answer!! Great kit BTW...pick up 2 ;)

Thanks Rob!!! ;D

OH Hi "T"
I must of made a wrong turn somewhere. ;D
There are more SU SPGs out there to build and who knows I might learn something you turtle top guys do that I can apply to a real man's ride. ;)

SPGs Forever 8)
Tony lee

LOL!!! You keep building em...maybe I might go after one someday myself!! ;D

The one nation missing from my stash is Russia.....must.....resist.....urge.....to......buy! :p

Nice work mate.

TTFN Matt

TRM ,

Oh Yeah !! Lookin real good ! I dig th Weld beads !! Keep up th good work !!

imgres-4.jpg

Thanks Matt!! BTW...Resistance is futile....I know, I have tried!! ;D

Thanks Erik!!! LOL...It's the Kool-Aid dude!!! 8)

Latest posts

Back