KV-1 - Anastasiya

um is that primer or yer color? if the latter why is it that color? . Glad you suffered some place tough ;D

Thanks Scott!!!

Spud...well it's paint....and primer!!! ::) LOL!!! The primer is just dark and the shadowing is from the AK Panzer Modulation set. ;) Still got a ways to go and no, that is not the color..... ;D

;D LOL...thanks Erik!!! Getting back into the groove now I think! We'll see tonight whe I start painting again!!! ::)...... ;)

I know you have been dying to get to this part.....me too. Looks great so far T. The fun part has begun eh fella.

LOL...up early, or did you just not get to bed yet Rob?!! LOL!

Thanks! Love this part! ;)

Looking good so far. These are decent kits, but the brass additions are very welcome on this kit. I know the fenders can be a tad thick in plastic and the screens on the back hull are not the greatest. No plastic screen ever is I guess.

absolutely quality work on them there fenders so much detail my hats off to tour build quality and the rest of the tank is coming along real real nice....

geegad

forgot.....now I see what you were talking about with the fenders, looks great bro, worth the work put into it.

Thanks fellas...again! ;D

Fenders themselves were pretty easy, it was the angle piece that ran along the outside edge (where I replace with Styrene). No real way to bend it nicely. Too long nd only around 1.5mm on each side. Made it work my way ;)

Spud....yes, I am Mad!! :p Hang around a bit on this one, you will see.... ::)

LOL...almost went with the Kit ones Rob!! :-\........ ;D

Got a chance to sit down for a couple minutes after my daughter's basketball game tonight!

Here is what has transpired.....

KVupdatepaint1005.jpg

KVupdatepaint1010.jpg

KVupdatepaint1020.jpg

KVupdatepaint1021.jpg

KVupdatepaint1017.jpg

The Rust colored base is about 4 different sprays and then a darker shadow mix, all Tamiya, shot over in some areas. I hope it make some sense soon!!

Also got some base down on just about everything else too....except 1/2 the wheels and only gave the tracks a clear coat for something else I need to do tonight!

Thanks for tuning in!!! ;)

Latest posts

Back